New to the forum

NewMexicoRob

Hello you all, Been going back and fourth reading stuff on here for about 6-7 months and decided to register and meet some people on here.

I've been raised hunting deer by my pops and uncles mostly in unit 30 from one end to other for the last 25 years. And hunt Elk on unit 34 for the last 3-4 years(mostly cow tags not lucky for a bull tag). Still NO cow kill yet to this day!

Me, my wife and 2 girls love the outdoors. My wife also hunts deer, her cup of tea is archery.

Looking forward in getting to know some of you hunters!

Thanks a bunch,
Rob

Welcome Rob. The NM forum is by far the best State forum on Monster Muleys.
Most on this forum are helpful and care about hunting in NM.

Love hunting muleys in the desert. Sounds like you and your wife had fun and sometimes its just nice to see a real big buck.

I live in 34 so send me a PM next time your up this way.

Hey Rob

I know ya on NM beyond forum! and unit 30 is my stomp ground!! goin back hopefully next year for muzzle or rifle with my wife!

welcome and glad to have u with us!! one of best forum!!

vinihunt

Hello Rob,....I'm new here as well. I live in AL, but I've hunted NM several times and can't wait to get back out there. Never hunted in 30 or 34, mostly in the SW units so far. I really enjoy hunting NM and I'd move there when I retire in a heartbeat. Good luck!
Neal

Welcome aboard Rob! I grew up in the Pecos, let me know if I can help with any questions about that area.

Welcome Rob and thank you to the rest of you. I have hunted NM for several years, but feel this community has set me forward several more years. I really appreciate the help and the PMs.

Again, welcome aboard and don't feel ashamed to ask for help. We really do have the best state forum on here and it seems that most all of us make hunting a family affair so you should fit right in. -Cody

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom