New TV show....

M

Moosie

So all this talk about new shows got me thinking... What if I did a "Moosie's Extreme Hunting".

I bet it would bring in the watchers !!!! :)

-Moosie

Don't hate da playa Hate da Game !!

I was hoping to get replies from real hunters, but you're a start :)

I forgot to tell you guys, if you want to throw stuff at me, I'll be running this Sat in the Rush Triathlon in Rexburg. "Running" is a Bit of a strong word. More like Floating, wheeling on a bike and crawling ..........

-Moosie

Will there big a segment like "Moosie Break Dancin" during some portion of the show?

Ed
4a848591474c1593.jpg

www.huntpacks.com

I'm guessing the show would involve lots of binge drinking, heavy profanity and sexual depravity?

I'm sure you'd at least have a "Cult Following"... :)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-09 AT 03:44PM (MST)[p]People want quality. No one wants to see you shoot a large quantity of dinkos Moose-Knuckles!;-)

HoundDawg, Moosie does not sin any more. Word on the street is that Moosie wears funny underwear?;-)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-09 AT 03:53PM (MST)[p]No secret underwear for me yet, But yah, I'd break dance !! I don't drink nothing but Soda.. but I do put the hurt on a Case of Diet Pepsi !!

Heck yah I'd dance.... Right before I shoot the Spike Elk. You remember our Video of me Beat Boxing the Elk in, right ?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...ry elk/?action=view&current=WyomingExtra4.flv

This is what should be in more TV shows :

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...?action=view&current=WyomingExtraCampchat.flv

-Moosie

Don't hate da playa Hate da Game !!-Moosie

I'M WAITIN FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!

YOU CAN BET THE FUNNY UNDERWEAR ARE GONNA BE REVEALED!!!

JUST DON'T SHOW THEM TO ME!!!

SO HOW LONG DID THEY HAVE TO HOLD YOU UNDER Moosie???

HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU DROWN???

I ONLY ASK OF ONE THING!!!

ANYTHING BUT QUACKER HUNTS PLEASE!!!

ACCORDING TO CUPSY'S BUDDY FOR I HAVE SINNED SO NOW I BE ON A MISSION TO REPENT AND PAY MY DUES!!!

4a848b487245bf73.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Sort of a cross between The Bachelor, Housewives of Salt Lake City, Biggest Loser, American Idiot, Are you smarter than a fifth grader, Dance your ass off, Rock of Love and Dating in the Dark.

Sounds perfect for ya Moosie.

I envision a mix of Dawg The Bounty Hunter, Mr. Bean and the dad from Family Guy, only with bunny slippers, moobs and automatic weapons.

Seriously though, if this was ever a serious question. If you do a good enough job at it maybe you could get discovered on youtube, but be warned, the competition with the 15 year olds will be cut throat. .

I'll leave you with some words of wisdom from my father before a very important event in my life. "Son, don't fk it up".

BTW, good luck with the Tri.

Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment. Nice jig, did you ever think about auditioning for So You Think You Can Dance ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom