Nice Local Buck

T

Texcrantler

This is one of 2 nice bucks to show up in the last week.
3775big_deer.jpg

Nice and tall buck!
I seen some really great bucks last year, so if they survived the winter and wolves, there should be some monsters running around this year!

Seen one typical 4 point last year right before the season opened, just off Kepps crossing that would easily push 200 BC. Right at dark out in the fields. Never saw him again after that, but word has it there were some giant sheds found this spring in that area, so I am hoping that was him.

this is a tex creek buck, also have seen a 7x6 non typical, another wide 4 point, also seeing a lot of whitetails, which I have never seen in there before.

Ah crap dont tell me that. Whitetails in tex creek!!? Man what a bummer. Hope they dont start crossing and breeding with the muley's, that would shoot the genetics to ##### in that area.
x(

I've got 4 Whitetail bucks in my cameras, and around 10 does, Just a little surprised

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom