NICE SET

UTmonsterslayer

i went looking in a new area a couple days ago and found these. they were about 100 yards apart. they are from this last spring. hopefully he'll drop 'em in the same area this year. if he made it that is. he's a dang nice buck for the area. 29-30" wide i figure.

P1080738.jpg

wow, beautiful set, beautiful area, and niiiiice time of night for a photo! thanks for sharing.

where oh where could that be? NICE SET. i saw that buck only twice, or one simalar. just think how many people walked by those including me. not a very quite spot anymore. congrats.
wes

yeah, it's no secret where it is. that's why i didn't care about postin this pic. i think it's goin downhill though. so when do i get to check out your pile?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-06 AT 01:25PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-06 AT 01:24?PM (MST)

Do you know of anyone that ever found sheds off of the "Veyo Buck"? Here's a couple of photos from video of him the year before he got hit by a truck:
4581b1cd6177aca0.jpg

4581b2f46afc6a17.jpg

Nice picture of a nice set!!!

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

utahmonsterslayer call me up. come over anytime, send me a pm and i will give you my number.
wes.

Ahhh very nice...Carefull not to take pics where you find your loot. I might recognize a cedar tree or something and swoop in there and snatch up all the horns. Ha ha ha, people are pretty funny.

Congratulations on the find!! It never hurts to always go back where you've been before. The wife and I went out today and found 7 hard whites we and a few other shed hunters missed last spring.

RE: hey

It seems like every time i go back to a same spot i always find something. good tip. But i don't even have my drivers license yet, but i go whenever i get a chance.

I've known utmonsterslayer for over 2yrs now and he has shown me bucks that he has video'd and told me where he video'd them at, but he has finally confessed that he fibbed on the location of the bucks and has now finally told me the truth. I guess he was checking my dependability and trust. So to think he took a picture where he exactly found these, c'mon people give him more credit than that. He's not stupid. Good scenery though

You all are stupid he found those sheds right were he is standing you guys are just blind and thought that it was a dead cows pelvis!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom