non resident odds

stevie

I'm thinking about putting in for an AZ hunt for the first time. Looking to hunt a coues deer.

I found some data from the AZGFD website for a 5 year time period ending in 2011. It showed 100% draw odds for 1st and 2nd choice applicants for some of the hunts I'm looking at. Should I assume that all non-residents drew those?

30A for coues. Maybe put in for the later rut hunt as a first choice and then one of the earlier hunts for 2nd choice.''

You are good to go that route.

All the earlier seasons in 30A are 100% draw odds for second choice.

Thank you for the info! Might not be the best unit, but at least I'll be able to go for a coues. It's too hard to draw for one as a NM non-resident.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom