Northern 23 or 22

NMTopPredator

just wondering what you guys know about unit 22 or 23 particularly the northern part. didnt draw anything this year and i wanna get a left over tag. i honestly know nothing of these two units but they are the only hunts left near 16a which i love. im from socorro so i dont really want to get to far down south near silver city.
a few questions i have are how is the access? how are the deer herds? i will be going after muleys of course. how is the water in the area? as far as water for the game and also is there water i can use for drinking or cooking. would you recommend taking a camper and stay at campground out backpack it in a ways. also is there a service station nearby or would the closest station be back in reserve?
thank for any and all help you guys and girls will offer. it is greatly appreciated.

Deer herds are decent. Biggest obstacle is going to be ditching other hunters in both units. Go where nobody else is at.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom