Northern Utah SPIKE HELP!

monstermuleyhunter

I am just hoping someone will be kind enough to perhaps share some info on where some elk are in the northern part of the state on spike units. I would appreciate any info.

In Logan canyon turn to go to the girl scout camp (camp Lomia on google earth) this will head south eventually ends up in blacksmith fork (don't go that far). while heading south on this road the first cross road you come to (dirt road) head to the west, the road circles back around to the north then heads west again when it turns west if you where to head north on foot you would drop in to a deep draw. I always find elk in this draw hope this helps!
p.s. the draw heads down to the main road you came in on.

You should be able to find some at Hardware Ranch by now. I think you might be able to see some just off 10600 south and 3500 west also. You need to be more specific. What part of northern utah?

I wouldn't listen to whiskey! he would tell you to look in the trees or off the road, maybe try 106 south.
don't get me wrong these are all great tips! but you did want to actually shoot one rite?

HEHEHE hilltop i'm just razzin ya! I know that country well. Lots of elk!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-11 AT 06:55AM (MST)[p]I know you are, I'm just trying to help him out he could be hurting for the meat.

Thanks hilltop...any chance we could chat on the phone so I can get a better idea? I can't quite figure it out on Google. I do need all the help I can get and appreciate it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom