Northwest elk

Does anyone have any pictures or stories about roosevelt elk taken this year on the northwest elk hunt? I heard that there was a large 6x7 shot. Hoping to see some pics!

Friends wife killed a 6x7 that scores around 300 (307ish gross and 297ish net I think) but I don't have permission to post pics and wouldn't know where to start on how?

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

I know of 2 ladies that shot nice bulls this year. One bull was a neat old heavy bull and the other had split royal points. Both had great character. Dont think that's the one im curious about. Thanks!

What part of the hunt North or south? The bull I am talking about was in Northern area and was the best bull I heard of being killed and was probably the second biggest bull in the area and tha largest was on property that couldn't be hunted.

Bill

Gotcha. Long mains (50 or so) and then just average length everywhere IMO with good mass.

Bill

sounds like a different bull. The one im talking about has over 20" royals and a 20" crown point. What was the size of the one in the no hunting area?

Didn't see him with my own eyes but my friend said he was a lot bigger than the one his wife killed. He has pics of him but I haven't seen them yet. The bull was living on Rancheria land and they said the only way they would let anyone shoot him was if they were tribal members.

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom