NOTHIN LOOKING GOOD HERE!!!

I feel pretty confident that if 90,000 Russians And Chinese were war gaming for months on the Canadian border, I wouldn't blame America for being a little jumpy

How Many So-Called Weather Balloons Have Soared Over Us That We Don't Know About?

Then Biden Says The One Was Just A Weather Balloon & People SUCKED That BS In!

Then They Let It Fly Over All Our Military Places!

Then He Had The Nerve To Say:

We Shot It Down & China Didn't Get Anything!

I'll Guarantee You China Got Everything Sent Back To Them Off Of That Satellite!

BIDEN Flat Ass Lied To The American People & Alot Of Them Were DUMB Enough To SUCK That BS In!

JFP!

I feel pretty confident that if 90,000 Russians And Chinese were war gaming for months on the Canadian border, I wouldn't blame America for being a little jumpy

We're about due for another world war. We can only put it off for so long. Let's start by opening up our southern border and shipping millions of them all around the US.

We're about due for another world war. We can only put it off for so long. Let's start by opening up our southern border and shipping millions of them all around the US.
Don’t forget about leaving 100’s of millions in military equipment for our enemy to use against us.

Or, using DEI to weaken our military and our recruiting.

Or, putting our strategic oil reserve at critical levels.

We could go on, and the only reason this is happening is because those running this country want to weaken us…NWO. The incompetence can’t be by accident, it’s intentional.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom