Nw Sportsmen Show

Ryry

Who is going? What stuff are you all looking for? I'm getting a coat rack for the wall tent, binoc harness, and some springer treats from Bobs who has the best salmon deals at the show. I will also be checking out the new line of rangefinder from Neverguess for bow hunting. I heard they got some badass new improvements on em including the scan feature. Enjoy and hope everyone gets to go. Ryan

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-11 AT 07:14PM (MST)[p]I don't go to the Show anymore as I have the internet and drink beer (not the luke warm $6 Alaskan Amber they serve) at home.

It is entertaining though to watch all the Bubba's walking around in the full Mossy Oak camo, beer cup in one hand and spitter in the other.

Sure I'm going to talk to a few outfitters and check out a couple custom gun smiths...BUT to watch all the in-bread rednecks from "deep in da woods" come out, that's an experience all in itself!

muleyman

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-11 AT 09:54PM (MST)[p]Yea I quit going for that reason as well. But I will be there to pick up my tent we ordered from Davis to save shipping. But after the cost to get in there it might have been cheaper to have had it shipped. :)

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-11
>AT 07:14?PM (MST)

>
>I don't go to the Show
>anymore as I have the
>internet and drink beer (not
>the luke warm $6 Alaskan
>Amber they serve) at home.
>
>
>It is entertaining though to watch
>all the Bubba's walking around
>in the full Mossy Oak
>camo, beer cup in one
>hand and spitter in the
>other.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

Back
Top Bottom