Obama is a terrorist

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-18 AT 08:46AM (MST)[p]Since I am a mental midget can you tell me when your beloved Trump will fulfill his constitutional duty to protect the country from the terrorist Obama? Since you love you some Trump that should be easy for a genius like you to tell a dimwit like me.

Either you are supporting an incompetent president or you are complicit in letting a known terrorist walk free, which is it, oh great Trump lover?

Nemont

PS -for a genius you should know that it is you? re not your

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

?hero? Hardly. Just pointing out you like to shoot your big mouth off about debt yet you supported & voted for a big government rhino. The way I see it that makes you a hypocritical azzhole that should just stfu no matter how much you hate trump or how incompetent he may or may not be.

Bottom line is your just a mouthy plick with a grudge & obviously by your actions you care very little about future generations either. Go get some counseling for your tds old man.

Not that the little Bill Ayres wannbe would want to, but if Obama tried to buy a gun he might get turned down for being on a homeland security watch list.

Trump is the ultimate Rino and you support him.

But hey we know you geniuses are so smart and so conservative that the debt will only go up with your guys in charge.

TDS? Whatever makes you think you are winning.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

I never said i was a genius, just pointing out your a mental midget.

Like i stated above if they tried to give your perfect president for jaywalking it would start a race riot. I would think with your 2nd grade education you would understand that.

You liberal democrats just can't see that thru your tear filled eyes.

Never said i was a trump lover...just a Obama hater.

But your to bitter to see that.

That is some funny shyt right there. You should move to LA and help spread typhus. I am comfortable in by conservative bona fides, I will put my voting record up against any of the clown show any day of the week and twice on Sundays. I don't expect a perfect president, I expect that conservatives have some core values. You don't, that is obvious.

If I am a mental midget you would still have to look up at me given your stupidity.

Now are you either A. a complete and utter liar about Obama being a terrorist, B. Complicit in his terrorism by backing an incompetent Trump. Which is it?

It is one of those.

Nemont

Nemont you crack me up, such a utter moron. Its clear your a tree hugging rainbow warrior. The person looking up to you is your boyfriend Ocho when he is on his knees.

Liar? Plenty of proof he is has aided terrorism

Complicit? Another short bus/mental midget statement.

Admit that your an idiot
Admit that you love Obama
Admit you did not pass the 2nd grade
Admit you and Ocho live in the same dream world....one with rainbows and unicorns.

Why do i waste my time in a futile effort to let you see the light.

Stupid is as stupid does...
I bet that is your tramp stamp....

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Why can't you just be honest? Let's make a deal, admit you are a liar and don't know shyt from low grade peanut butter and we can move on.

You claim Obama is a terrorist but will not demand the current president protect the country from a terrorist.

And I am a mental midget.

I am as from from a liberal as you can get, hated Obama's policies. That is why I don't sell out like you do.

Keep on lying it is all you know. Either you are complicit or you are a willing participant in a cover up. You can't have it both ways.

Nemont

"Why can't you just be honest? Let's make a deal, admit you are a liar and don't know shyt from low grade peanut butter and we can move on"

lets make a deal? liar? how am I a liar, moron...how about you come out of the closet as a rainbow warrior? shout to the world your love for your fellow "man" your a sham, faker, quit lying to yourself and everyone around you. you need to move on admit who and what you are. no shame no blame you are what you are.

"You claim Obama is a terrorist but will not demand the current president protect the country from a terrorist"

where have I not made clear, there is no way any president would go after a black president for anything. I have contacted my senator and voiced my concerns. one voice that's all.

"Keep on lying it is all you know. Either you are complicit or you are a willing participant in a cover up. You can't have it both ways"

lying? your a tool, complicit? coverup? what are a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theory, hide in your moms basement eating hot pockets dipshit.

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Obama is still a terrorist and Ocho is a moron

nothing has changed....

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom