Official Tag Thread, Post results here!

LAST EDITED ON May-25-12 AT 04:45PM (MST)[p]065 Archery Antelope, horns longer than ears
151E Mule Deer, party tag with dad and 2 brothers

I'm ready for the fun to begin!!!!

NOTHING THIS YEAR, SURE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY TAG BACK FROM LAST YEAR......OH WELL, 2013 WILL BE FINE.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Two Non-resident tags for me 032 Rifle Deer and 061 Archery Antelope. Most likely turn it back in unless my shoulder heals real fast. But that gives me 3 tags this year in NR draws.

Unimak Island Brown Bear and two tags in Nevada. Should be a fun time this year.

61 Early rifle deer for me. Got to turn that baby back in. They doubled tag numbers. Almost 2000 people. If its not a spectacular unit then thats a joke

The good news: I now have 14 NR elk points. More good news: I'm going deer hunting in South Dakota with my brother.

Yep, the BAD news: No NR elk tag.

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

221 Archery mule deer, Thank you Nevada, just hope my wife doesn't add up all those NR licenses over the years and figure out what this tag really cost:)

10 Late Rifle Antlered Deer and 262 Rifle Antlered Elk. YeeHaw!!
Only 13 years for the elk tag. Was'nt my first choice but only 30 minutes from my house. AND late deer?! What a great day :)

archery cow for me plus 043 archery deer. Four buddies all drew bull tags though so lots of elk chasin for me lol.

LAST EDITED ON May-25-12 AT 08:04PM (MST)[p]My wife drew 101-109 late rifle and I drew zip.

This is her FIRST deer tag!!!!!!!

I am happy for her but still mad at her :)

>221 Archery mule deer, Thank you
>Nevada, just hope my wife
>doesn't add up all those
>NR licenses over the years
>and figure out what this
>tag really cost:)

Man, I hear ya! 2 non res tags for me. My wifes been awfull quiet since I told her. However, friends are calling to congradulate me and I think shes comin around. I told her this is like winning the lottery.LOL

My wife drew 251 rifle antelope and my Dad drew 13 early rifle deer.
Can't wait to hit the hills.

LAST EDITED ON May-25-12 AT 09:03PM (MST)[p]Congrats to all my Monster Muleys croneys on a tag! Strike out for my pops and I, 8 years running on deer and 4 on the rest. All I ask is kill a big one and POST PICS!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON May-25-12 AT 09:20PM (MST)[p]This is going to be an interesting year. My wife and I both drew rifle pronghorn tags. My buddy and I both drew early rifle deer tags. Pretty exciting. The only problem is we drew all different units. I'm not too worried about the deer hunts with three weeks in two units I know well. I think we will go up early and scout for my my wife's hunt for several days and see if we can kill in the first couple of days, then move to my unit and hunt it without scouting.

Never fails. It's either wishing one of us drew something or it rains tags!

Good luck to all on your hunts. And for those that didn't draw, I feel your pain.

141, 143, 151-156 rifle antelope.

Friend drew a 15 Archery deer.
Other friend and his 2 brothers and one friend drew 14 archery deer. That same friend and one of his brothers drew the same area for antelope. And he also drew a desert bighorn. Its going to be a busy August!

Ended up with 181 Sheep and a muzz deer....
Cant really believe I drew anything, let alone sheep.
What should I expect on 181? Has anyone hunted it recently?
I may consider a guide-any suggestions on who to call?
Thanks for your help!

I got a 111E rifle elk tag off of 3 bonus points and a 131 longer than ears antelope tag! One happy girl!!!

>Ended up with 181 Sheep and
>a muzz deer....
>Cant really believe I drew anything,
>let alone sheep.
>What should I expect on 181?
>Has anyone hunted it recently?
>
>I may consider a guide-any suggestions
>on who to call?
>Thanks for your help!

Try this guy I have never hunted with him but I have drank beer with him at a bar in unit 18 seemed like a nice guy.He lives in the unit and I know he loved hunting sheep,thats all he talked about.

>>Ended up with 181 Sheep and
>>a muzz deer....
>>Cant really believe I drew anything,
>>let alone sheep.
>>What should I expect on 181?
>>Has anyone hunted it recently?
>>
>>I may consider a guide-any suggestions
>>on who to call?
>>Thanks for your help!
>
>
>Try this guy I have never
>hunted with him but I
>have drank beer with him
>at a bar in unit
>18 seemed like a nice
>guy.He lives in the unit
>and I know he loved
>hunting sheep,thats all he talked
>about.

Who?

Archery 6 Muleys
Archery 67/68 speedgoats for me

And just found out I drew a coveted LE Elk tag in Utah.

Going to be a busy year.

>221 Archery mule deer, Thank you
>Nevada, just hope my wife
>doesn't add up all those
>NR licenses over the years
>and figure out what this
>tag really cost:)

I'm with you on the wife part. Mine says that I let NV scam me again. :)

I was 0 for 4 in the draw. :-(

Former 31 year resident of NV. Pining for the good ol' days.

points only for me , but my buddy drew ely elk and wifes freinds drew a ca. sheep tag and a nelson sheep tag. next year maybe will be mine

Nevada was my last hope and It came through Area 61 early and I am keeping my Tag.

Ok, Im an idiot. Ive been telling everyone I drew "231" elk and its acually 131. I was a basket case yesterday. I hope you all forgive me!LOL

Gazelle

Lil bro had the muzzy tag in that unit last year and killed a 320ish bull opening day at 50 yards! Good luck to ya

Nothing for me but grandpa drew an 021,022 cali bighorn tag. Guess its time to bust the boots out and start layin some leather down since 021 is my back yard

My best hunting pal drew an early 131 rifle muley tag.
I'm stoked about scouting with him.
New country to us, but looking forward to the challenge of learning it.

HH

>>>Ended up with 181 Sheep and
>>>a muzz deer....
>>>Cant really believe I drew anything,
>>>let alone sheep.
>>>What should I expect on 181?
>>>Has anyone hunted it recently?
>>>
>>>I may consider a guide-any suggestions
>>>on who to call?
>>>Thanks for your help!
>>
>>
>>Try this guy I have never
>>hunted with him but I
>>have drank beer with him
>>at a bar in unit
>>18 seemed like a nice
>>guy.He lives in the unit
>>and I know he loved
>>hunting sheep,thats all he talked
>>about.
>
>Who?

http://www.nevadaoutfitters.biz/
sorry i forgot to paste link

Woooohooooo, late area 10 archery muley and area 10 depredation bull elk. Two tags that have been eluding me for years.
Also hunting Colorado muzzy in area 74 and fishing Homer, Alaska in July. I'm gonna be a busy Son of a Gun. fatrooster.

Congrats on the late archery ruby hunt. I am sure you will truely enjoy that hunt, as you know that area well. Sounds like you are going to have a great year in the outdoors Rooster.Congrats again.

~BaldBeaver

My wife drew 261 deer, she is stoked! I drew nothing and now have 15 BP for desert sheep! My dad and brother drew 241 deer and the same brother drew 032 antelope and 221 late bull. Lucky sucker drew his sheep tag last year too. Oh well there is always next year.

Zilch for me. Second year in a row. I must have used up all my luck drawing a Mountain Goat tag 3 years ago. Good luck to all who drew.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom