Oh boy, another Vortex Question

stacknitup

Ok I know that I might be opening another can of worms with this question, yet I will still ask. I am thinking about getting the Vortex Razors. I have looked through them several times and I have been impressed. I know this topic gets beat to death, but is there any other optics in this price range that I should look at or give a try?
Thanks -

Oh boy is right.How much do you guys get paid for posting these Vortex/Zen-Ray threads?

There have been a Vortex/Zen Ray threads in the top 10 on this forum ever since I have been on this site (2-3 years).

If that's a coincidence I'll eat my hat.....

Well I will say this. I know i dont get paid by Vortex but if it werent for the people on this site and other sites that speak highly of Vortex as a company and optics manufacturer then i would have never considered them an option. But after reading many things and comparing glass I know i made a good desicion for the money I had to work with. I purchased a Nomad a few weeks back and couldnt be happier. I could have spent a couple hundred more to get a Nikon or Leupold but i really liked what I saw, pun intended, and heard about the company and how great they are to work with.

With that being said, are there better scopes out there? Yes. Would I have bought one? maybe if i was rich. but im not and Vortex makes great glass for the regular workin Joe.

In second tier glass I prefer the Vortex but you should also look at the Zen Ray HD and Pentax DCF ED models before making a decision.

I don't get paid to promote these products.

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom