OHV's, and stamps

bakerb

I'm struggling to find information. . . I've read the regulations mailed to me, but can't find anything on OHV's. . .

Do I need to license or register my Polaris Ranger to use in Nevada? I've had to do that in CO and WY before. . .

Also something I can't find. . . Do I need to buy any National Forest stamp or use permits for National forest around Jarbidge?

That almost bit me on a hunt in NM once. . .

I drew the 72, 73, 74 archery tag, and am just trying to tie up any loose ends before the hunt gets here.

So far, I'm pretty stoked. . .

Thanks for any help

Bake

I should have added. . . Any other little law things I need to know?

I'd sure hate to break some little law I didn't even know about. I've read through the regulations, and I'll take them for reference too.

I don't personally own an ohv, but from what I understand if your ohv is licensed in a neighboring state-i.e. Idaho, Utah, Wyoming you don't need to register it here in Nevada. I believe we have a waiting/grace period-10 days or something like that but not real sure. I've never personally heard of anyone being sighted, but call the dmv in Carson and they can tell you for certain what the laws are, that is if you can get through.
Also if your in the elko area and need any help or a place to stay I'm in spring creek!

Thanks everyone. Found it on one of those links.

As long as it's in the state less than 15 days, looks like I'm good

Thanks!

I got your PM flyinspear, and I sent a return.

I'm pretty stacked this week, but I'll for sure give you a call some evening this week when I get a chance to get my map out.

Thanks too !!!

B

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom