oil well in gulf

LESGO54

Very Active Member
the well is now sealed and not leaking at the moment. its not a done deal but no oil is coming out of it. they still will cement it and never use it.

CRAP! I was hoping the oil would at least make it to the shores of Kona, I wanted to see overton cry. (just a little)

Eel

Eel;

Wrong ocean, it would have to go though the Panama canal or around the horn to get to the shores of Kona and tick off Ransom. Besides he would only make kerosene out of it for future adventures to your house.

RELH

RELH, LOL! You're probably right about the kerosene. Thank goodness I had the wrong ocean. Whew!

Eel

So did the Bubba Gump Shrimp boat survive? Glad they got a handle on it. It is so ugly Obama is using it to promote his agenda. How he saved the world. My acheing Arse. We just as well sent Fondler and Rugburn down there.

Rutnbuck

Mr. LESGO is being a little modest.... his son was running the ROV that put the last cap on the well. They flew him in from "Norway" I think. Anyways.... go ahead & brag a bit LESGO... pretty dang cool in my book!

Slick

'

OK GUYS, I JUST HEARD A RUMOR THAT THERE IS A CRACK IN THE GROUND NEAR THE WELL SITE AND OIL IS SEEPIN/LEAKIN OUT OF IT. IF THATS TRUE FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THEY CANNOT SEAL IT. AND YES MY SON WAS THE ROV PILOT THAT HELPED PUT THE NEW CAP ON THE WELL.

lesgo wait ta go son give him an Atta boy from us. ! I hope it is a rumor! Not good but my understanding it will be choked off from the bottom also.
Rutnbuck

my son is still out there and he says its not leaking anywhere, and the well will be sealed from the bottom with cement

How do you mix the right amount of water with the cement a mile below the surface?
Lesgo, congrats to your boy, awesome indeed!!

cement and water are mixed on the rig then pumped down the drill pipe. the biggest thing u need to know is how many strokes on the pumps u need to place the cement exactly where it need to go

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom