online application

Just log in as if you are applying for a license and click on the species you want to know about. It should list all of your application choices.
Hoopscoach

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

LAST EDITED ON May-30-11 AT 07:39PM (MST)[p]That will tell you that you applied for say an elk tag and that you drew an elk tag, but it will not tell you the code/hunt you actually applied for or tell you what your second choice was.

At least that is all I have ever been able to bring up.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Thanks guys, I am just trying to find out if I put a second choice or not, I know I was having a hard time making up my mind and can't remember what I decided. I see my first choice there but it doesn't list a second choice.

Hate to say it tex, and I'll preface by saying you're usually right, but if you go back through the process as if you were going to submit the application (not the Habitat Stamp route to check the "backdoor"), and click the species in question it will show all your choices. Just tried it to make sure.

LAST EDITED ON May-31-11 AT 05:53AM (MST)[p]

Thanks for straighting me out Nick! I had done the same thing before I posted and could not get it to work. What threw me is that when I run the curser over the species neither an arrow or a hand curser appears, so I did not think you could click on it. I just get the " I " curser which usually means on my computer that it is not a link. However, this time I clicked anyway and my choices (including my 2nd choice) appeared. Great info to know. Thanks Hoops and Nick.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom