OTC DIY CO HUNT

monkey

Hey there colorado rez! Im a NM rez looking for any help or info on a OTC DIY archery elk hunt ! I'm looking into going to unit 81 close to home is why. I have been reading that area around the conejo river is good back in the wilderness ! not looking for honey holes just a general area to start and what to expect on this type of area elk herd sizes and things like that . Im planning on me and a buddy going down the last 10 days of the sept hunt to try and catch the rut some what . Any info would help and i can exchange info on any area i know for deer, elk, oryx, javelina, hogs, and my fav barbary sheep. I would even consider taking a person that helps me out to some of my areas of OTC sheep hunting for exchange if possible thanks ahead of time for the help

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom