Other Orgs

Bugler

Any word on the ADA and there position. Has anyone received a questionaire?
I know theres a new desert muley group blooming. Also does anyone know how many members are currently in the ADA?
Oh by the way if anyone wants to be a lobbyist its pretty easy, ask how through PM and I will let you know. It is really easy to do its, its unbelieveable that people actually make money doing that. LMAO
If the ADA does not want to come out soon and state their position instead of waiting for the outcome and hearing from Suzanne Gilstrap, I think it will fold, which i do not want to see but at this point I think may happen. If you look at the intertwining of these groups you will see why.
Cmon Pete C. and John K. its time to do the right thing guys. Your board thinks so, your members think so. Arizona doesnt want the SFW or their brand on our wildlife.

The new org is going to move forward quickly. Hoping to keep it about conservation and building a working relationship with the other orgs and our dept... I'm overwhelmed with the support from both of those sources and it's a lot to take in in under just two weeks for your average, construction worker/outdoor/family guy type... but it is moving fast as I speak.

I hope I bring a new perspective of someone that hasn't been a part of the evolution of the org environment. Though I have worked at conservation with WMs and volunteers on independent projects/camps.

I feel like a little guppy in a pond of big fish... lol

Kent

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom