Passing it on.

Lien2

Very Active Member
I had a very memorable night in the deer stand this past Saturday. With my 6 year old son, Hunter, by my side I was able to take this MN buck with a gun my Dad had bought for me when I was 15 years old. One day that gun will be Hunters. His simultaneous high five and words "DAD, that was AWESOME!" is something I will never forget!

Lien2

88122012mnbuckj&h5.jpg

Perfection right there!
I love seeing the kids (and my women folk) get excited about hunting.
Congrats on a fine trophy and a fine son.
Zeke

Very cool experience and very nice buck. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait for every second I get with my kids in the outdoors and I love to hear others experiences :)

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Looks like a good ol' Remington 760. Super time with your son, for sure ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

That is awesome, spending time with your son and getting a buck it does not get any better than that.

Romans 10:13
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

Great times and a very nice WT buck, passing the torch.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That is a GREAT memory you both will share forever. Seeing your son with that big smile reminds me of my days and young ones. You are bringing him up right. His smile says it all. I know the expression/look on his face after your shot will be forever remembered. Thanks for sharing the story and Pic.

))))------->

Thanks guys.

nfh - It will be. :)
Lv2hnt - Yep, a Remington 7600 .270 I hadn't shot it in 8 years cuz I was using one of Dad's other guns. It was fitting to use it with my son this year.

Lien2

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom