pauns management buck

hezzy

So my wife just got the call a couple hours ago that someone had turned in the tag and she somehow was next in line for it. so i'm guessing she was pretty lucky in this? she is a non resident and only had 2 bonus points going into this years draw. so what do you guys think? is it worth it? i'm not worried about the bonus points its the $463.00 for the tag and the 40 hours of vacation i'll use for the hunt. I have a few friends that live in the area that kinda know where to start looking that time of the year but i havent spent hardly anytime there. I think she would be way happy with a decent mature buck. I'm really reaching out because its such short notice and i'm really torn as to what to do. any info would be greatly appreciated and i really hope i could return the favor someday!

If the tag was good enough to put her in initially, why isn't it good enough to take the tag now? Especially with only 2 points. To me it's a no brainer with 2 points. It could be 20 more years before she draws.

Take the tag and go have a good hunt with your wife.

Take the tag. Best hunt you will have in your pocket for several years. Great hunt and will see numerous animals and have a hunt of a lifetime.

I know many people would drop much more money then the tag fee if they could come up with that tag.

Enjoy, good luck and keep us posted of your wifes success.

I've been putting in for that tag since I hit 5 points and I now have 9. It's gonna be the Henrys tag on my list now but if I were her with 2 points....it's a steal! Good luck!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Take the tag!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

So i guess my wife is gonna be pretty busy this next couple of months trying to fill some great tags! first a bull tag in nevada then a paunsy management tag! we're gonna be busy! puts alot of pressure on my shoulders to put her in the right position to kill the big ones! Thanks for all of the encouragement! if any have picts or past stories please pass them along. lets keep the excitement building for her!

She is really lucky....I used 11 non-res. points on this tag...got tired of waiting to hunt. Good luck to her.

It will be a fun hunt. So far that makes 5 MM'ers that I know of, or one of their family members, that have a pauns management tag. It will be interesting to see what everyone gets. Good luck to all!

Glad you decide to keep the tag, Now find a good one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom