Pig Hunts

D

DeerHunter1953

Anyone out there know of some good pig hunts in or around the bay area. I can go South or North from there but looking to take a couple of buddies pig hunting and need a place to do it.
Don't want a guide just access

I met a guy out hunting deer that said there was some public land up around Sonoma Lake that you can pay $25.00 per day per Hunter to get access for pig hunting. This guy had hunted there many times. I have never checked it out so you may want to call the County of Sonoma offices and try and get info.
With the drought pig hunting has gotten tough and pigs have moved off lots of ranches without a lot of water. Hopefully these rains will keep coming.
Good luck,

))))------->

public land....$25 dollars???....who is collecting the money????

8346emporor_obama.jpg

PUBLIC LAND AND HOG HUNTING WILL BE POOR IN THE VAST MAJORITY OF CASES. DO YOUR HOMEWORK........GOOD LUCK................YD.

I'm not sure who collects the money I never followed up on it. I don't know if the access is gated with a pay both and County Attendant. I thought that it might be the County of Sonoma not sure. Need to call them and find out details. From what that Hunter indicated that there is some type of quota on amount hunters per day.

Like YD said do your homework. Hog hunting has been tough....with all this rain going on right now. That rain and water will help a bunch. Another spot for hogs is the Tehema Wildlife Area off Hwy 36 out of Red Bluff. Check with DFW for access and regs.

Good Luck

))))------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom