Pine Valley Utah Antelope

C

cntryboy

Drew the Pine Valley antelope tag this year. Going scouting in a couple of weeks. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Gas is not cheap, and it would be a great deal of help if someone could point me in the right direction. The boundary line is west of ceadar city to the nevada state line. And south following 1-15 to the aziona state line. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

I drew the tag with 2 points. I was trying to dump my points because i had some waiting period on deer so i accumulated those points now im eligable for deer next year so i looked what unit was my best odds to draw a Rifle antelope tag and i think the pine valley unit was like a 33% chance.

They like to feed in the pivots between Modena Beryl. I saw a herd of 200+ north of the tracks last year.

"You'll never get a big one if you shoot a little one"

You can't hunt north of the tracks. Try looking out buy wecco or south side of the lund highway. The north side of lund & the tracks are a different unit.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-11 AT 03:55PM (MST)[p]yeah everything north of the tracks is a different unit so were exactly is wecco tried to look it up on a map couldnt find it. Thanks to everyone for all the advice looks like everyone is saying about the same area should be a ton of help thank you very much.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom