Pops MI hunt

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
Antelope hunting to me is always,a sign that fall is near
Bugling bulls,The leaves changing,football and the smell of green chile in the air.
Here is a buck my pops was able to get this weekend.He's really hard to photo because of the way his horns are splayed back.

albertos2011goathunt001.jpg

Aepadil he was taken in 38.Most goats are on private because they have water.The biggest goat I saw was a couple weeks ago
scouting,He was in 18 on private.Lots of height & mass,Don't know what ranch he was on though.Best of luck filling your goat tag.

yea cant wait and seeing pictures like that gets me even more pumped and that i get to talk to hunters all day and be surrounded by hunting stuff this time of year all at work even my buddy leaves for his hunt this weekend up near wagon mound somewhere lucky dog

Miguel,

Nice one bro! Congrats to you and your dad. The buck does hook back pretty good. You hit the nail on the head. It's hunting time! The green chili and fresh calabacitas tells me what time it is. Thanks for "breaking the ice". I hope to post some good goats in a couple of weeks.

Mucho congrats to you and your dad, Miguel, for kicking off the hunting season with a sweet looking goat!! When are you going to get one?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom