Post up your unit 2 success

shedcrazy

Very Active Member
If you have any pictures or stories of unit 2 success, post them here.

I'm curious to see whats goin on this year in the unit.

I'm curious too. Seen allot of people talking negative about the place. I have the november 7 tag in 2B and I'm getting EXCITED. Hope I can prove the "haters" wrong....

Nov 7. Are you kidding? That's prime time. With some early snows, you are in for a great hunt. The archery and mzzldr hunt are a challenge but Nov. If you work at it, you should have opportunities. Good luck and take some pics. Love that country.

Yeah, I'm one of the haters at this point. I hunted unit 2 with no success this year but am hoping to hear some good stuff coming outta there, hence this thread. Good luck to all.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom