Prayers needed

overton

Long Time Member
45 told me about this tragic accident and Red's family really needs prayers.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=10&sc=no-redirect

2311idiot.jpg

PRAYERS & Dang sure Hope everybody is OK!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-14 AT 07:47PM (MST)[p]Thanks fellas ...its been a very emotional 24+ hours spent some of the night with my cousin and tried to help he daughter who was involved, plus comfort Uncles Aunts cousins and my kids .....Prayers are very much needed and appreciated !!!!

Glad everyone made it out safely. Do they have insurance? I would be more than happy to help donate? clothes/money/gift cards to like Wal-Mart to get what ever is needed

Thy have insurance but hospital bill is upwards 50,000 right now and that's without the life light....I'll post a link in a minute

Prayers sent, Hoping for the Best.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Red, you and the family have our prayers. Stay strong to support your family.

RELH

Thanks guys
Relh my family is everything to me, my cousin and her husband have to decide by Monday if they keep Marli on Life support or let her go .....I am trying to be strong but this is very tough to handle ...Im very close with all my cousins but especially this one and her kids ....the prayers are greatly appreciated:)

Rans thank you for posting this we need tons of prayers an positive thoughts <3

Wow, very sorry this happened. I read about it from another link.

I hope the young lady pulls through.

I hope she pulls through, this is a sad deal. Prayers out to everyone!

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Thoughts and prayers are with u. Went thru the same thing with a 13yrs old childhood friend of mine alotta yrs ago.

Red,
Sorry to hear about this and we send our Prayers and hope that all turns out the best.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks guys ....thanks rut for posting the link ....I'm still waiting to near.from my uncle if she is OK ...PLEASE pray to her older sister, she is literally living in hell blaming herself .
Sorry about your Beth!!!

I'm praying overtime for God"s intervention for Marli's recovery. Red I know how important family and human life is to you, you are a very unselfish person.

2311idiot.jpg

Saw the news on Facebook.

Heartfelt condolences to Red and the Hamblin
Family.

May God's peace find you and comfort you.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom