Question about Pagosa Springs area

buckhunter64

A friend of mine just bought a condo in Pagosa Springs and I was wondering if there are any turkeys in the general area. If so, I will buy a turkey license instead of a small game license as required to participate in the points purchasing game soon and make a trip there to turkey hunt this spring since I will have a place to stay. I think you can buy either license to get points?

Agreed but he still has to live with the fact he killed and innocent man. Can't say that is something I'd easily be able to live with.

I’m not even sure he lost his hunting privileges like you would have if you hunted with a sabot.
He is a felon now, so at least he can't possess guns or ammo.
I just can't imagine how he could say that he identified a person as a legal bull with 4 points on one side or brow time over 5 inches.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom