Question for hard core Americans!!!!

sremim

Very Active Member
I have a dilemma. I may be looking at getting a new truck, or used, haven't decided yet. I have a personalized AZ freedom plate that says God and Guns. It is currently on a Ford Mustang. Here is my question, I am looking at possibly getting a Tacoma or perhaps an F150. Would it be bad to put that kind of plate on a Toyota, or should I stick with American?

Decisions, decisions!! :)

Another question, should I look at Tacoma's? Or an F150? Or a Chevy? Or a Dodge? I don't really need something to tow much with, so thats not an issue.

JUDAS!

By now you should know TOYOTA's are as American as Fords,Dodges & Chevy's here on MM!:D

I Ain't forgot Pearl Harbor & Never will!

The Japanese people probably haven't forgot what an Atom Bomb is either!

If I had lots of extra cash to Spend on a 'Play Truck' I'd lean towards a FORD RAPTOR and have the Hennesey Racing 15,000.00 Upgrade done to it!

600 Horsepower & the Mileage SUCKS!:D

You Asked!:D

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Ya, the thought of Toyotas being as American as the rest has crossed my mind! I wish I could afford the Raptor. It would definitely be a fun truck to have. I'd love to just keep this mustang, but its hard to get very far off the highway with it!!

Ford.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Whatever you get make sure you get a matching theme tattoo to go with it. Maybe the forums can tell you what body part you should get pierced and whether popped collars look good on you.

You shot yourself the exact second you decided image was so important that you should ask a talk forum for image counseling.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom