Quigley Ford Scopes

GJHUNTER

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-16 AT 02:52PM (MST)[p]I bought a quigley Ford scope at one of the local RMEF banquets. Does anyone have any experience with these scopes. Deciding if it's worth buying another gun to put under it. Andy

The only way to know for sure is to buy another gun and put it on it! There, tell the wife you've been given permission! :D

P.S. I know nothing about the scope brand. Once you mount it on that new rig, come back and tell us all about it!

It's always been easier! I'm bettin somebody here's had some experience with em. You'll get a smarter answer shortly I'm sure.

Andy,
It was nice meeting you on Saturday. I sure can't offer any input on this scope/manufacturer. Prior to this weekend I had never heard of them. Still chuckle to myself every time I think of Ben's buyer remorse. The event was very enjoyable! Hope you got a steal on the QF scope.
Don

Don!!!!

Hope that you enjoyed the evening, not sure how much you have hung out with the rowdy bunch before Saturday night. Yeah I think I am just going to get the savage 116 either 300 win mag or 300 short mag. Keep in touch. Andy

Well bought a tikka 300 win mag and found the ammo it likes. (Barnes 180 grain). Ordered my scope originally the 4x16, they called me and talked me into the 5x20. Should be getting it in within the next week or so. I will let you guys know the quality.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom