Quotas Per Hunting Rules & Information Book

Sierra

Very Active Member
Are the quotas listed in the Hunting Rules & Information Book estimates (or up to quotas)? Unless i'm misreading the numbers, it looks like several of the Pronghorn quotas were reduced after the book was printed, but before the draw.

I was checking the 2013 draw odds report for antelope and was having problems matching the hunt codes to the hunting regs as well. On the hunts I was looking at, it seemed like the tags issued per the draw odds report were less than what the regs published. I only spent a few minutes on it though so maybe I overlooked something obvious. I am sure someone on this site has an answer...

Horniac

I called NMDGF today and they said that pronghorn quotas in the proclamation are "up to quotas". They said this is only for pronghorn. Looks like the actual quota can be dramatically different.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom