RAGNAR runners needed

alpinebowman

My RAGNAR team has a couple of openings for the June 15th-16th race. It is $110 for entry and you have to be looking to have fun.
PM me if you are interested and let me know you sent it on this thread.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

Its a relay race with several team members. you run 3 legs in 2 days ranging from 3 miles to 7 miles, from hills to flat to mountains up and down. Most if not all is on roads, some dirt some gravel. Run from daylight to the next day til done. You run through the night. Its fun. My wife did it a few times. I was supposed to do it but while training, my knees were bothering me, so I gave in. But now they are better. If you like to run a bit, Its fun.

I think I might be able to do it Ken. I've been training for Tough Mudder and feel real good running 10 miles. I have Tough Mudder the weekend prior, so...........
Let me kick around whether I'm man enough to do it or not. Let's go flip some arrows one night.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Brian,
That would be great to have you on the team. I really wanted to hit tough mudder with you. It is on my list for next year. Give me a call and we can set up a time to go shoot. I don't know where you go now that the highway is running through our old range. We can head out to my dads house in Herriman if you are interested.

alpinebowman

Just finished my first 1/2 Marathon in February and am knocking out 7-10 mile runs 3-4 time a week. Where is the race and what kind of pace are you looking for team members to keep?.... Terry

LAST EDITED ON May-02-12 AT 03:01PM (MST)[p]AZ it is the wasatch back race in utah. It sounds like you would be great on the team and pace isn't a huge concern as long as it is under 12 minute miles.

congrats on your 1/2.

alpinebowman

I run between a 9:30 and 10:00min / mile pace depending on the day, but that is a bit far for me to travel.... Good luck and let us know how your team does...... Terry

Dang, Alpine I would love to join your team, as a fellow archer throwing in with my own kind would be great...unfortunately I am running th UV half the weekend before and at my age I will need to recover for at least a week or 2. I am always looking for a training partner though so P.M. me if you run in northern Ut. County and need an occasional running partner.

dirt,
good luck on the 1/2, I actually run at lunch at work in AF so if you are around in the middle of the day let me know. I just ran up AF canyon for the first time yesterday for a little treat before my redrock relay next weekend. Maybe next we get a bowhunting team together.

alpinebowman

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom