Randy Newberg video

Signed! Randy is making a series of easy to understand videos on this subject, so kudos to him and everything he does for us regarding a wide range of subjects involving the outdoors we all love so much!

I also should give a shout out to TRCP for the work they are doing too. This video and sportsmensaccess.org is all part of that work.

Live: Online Hub for Western Pushback Against State Takeover of America?s Public Lands

One-stop shop for statements of opposition from local leaders in nine Western states and the seminal petition against public land transfer, with more than 28,000 signatures

FORT COLLINS, Colo. ? Sportsmensaccess.org, the online hub where hunters and anglers can take action against the transfer or sale of federal public lands to individual states, has been updated with new resources on the would-be impacts of transfer and highlights meaningful opposition to this idea that has sprung up across nine Western states.

The homepage now leads off with the Sportsmen?s Access petition and a new video, narrated by hunting TV host and public lands evangelist Randy Newberg, which scrubs out the myths about proposed state management of public lands. ?It doesn't matter how many promises are made, the financial realities would force states to sell off our public lands,? says Newberg. ?There goes access to hunting, fishing, camping, and our way of life.?

Sportsmen, Westerners, and the media will also find the real facts on what state takeover of public lands would look like in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming. Each state page contains a link to download a fact sheet, plus an exhaustive list of public statements of opposition from elected officials, local leaders, and the 115 organizations that stand with sportsmen. An infographic about the threats to multiple use of our public lands, a mandate that keeps fish and wildlife on the landscape, is also available for download.

This week, the Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership will deliver the Sportsmen?s Access petition, which recently broke 28,000 signatures, to surrogates representing presidential candidates Donald J. Trump and Hillary Clinton at a media event in Fort Collins, Colo. As part of a forum with journalists covering hunting, fishing, and the environment, Donald Trump, Jr., will talk about his father?s conservation priorities, and Congressman Mike Thompson (D-Calif.) will address Clinton?s policy goals for issues important to sportsmen.

?America?s hunters and anglers need more champions in Washington and statehouses across the country?lawmakers who understand that access to public lands where fish and wildlife can thrive is fundamental to our sports, our heritage, and the outdoor recreation businesses that create jobs and prosperity in local communities,? says Whit Fosburgh, president and CEO of the TRCP. ?But, beyond that, we need our elected officials to recognize that sportsmen see state takeover of our national public lands, and our inevitable loss of access, as a cold-dead-hands issue. This stack of pages containing the names of 28,000 Americans opposed to this bad idea should serve as a visual reminder.?

A diverse coalition of sportsmen's groups and outdoor brands have rallied against the transfer or sale of public lands since January 2015, and public outcry has grown since the takeover of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon earlier this year. State legislatures in Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Wyoming rejected land grab proposals in 2016, yet the House Natural Resources Committee, in a move that was out of touch with Westerners and sportsmen, voted last week to advance two bills on land transfer to the House floor.

To learn more about the latest movement on these and other bills that threaten access for hunting and fishing, visit sportsmensaccess.org.

Signed.

Our family would potentially have benefit to the transfer as we have a cabin on land we lease from the Forest Service. However; that cabin is worthless if all the land around it becomes inaccessible through private sales.

We could sure use a few more than 29,000 petitioners though.

Thanks Manny!

(((Before I Ruffle Your Feathers there NVB I Best Tell You I'm RAZZIN Ya!)))

And Remember!

When They're Done Here in TARDville Trying to Take Public Ground they'll be on their way to Nevada!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Petition signed.

I generally don't watch the hunting shows on TV, but I do try to catch Randy's shows when I can. He single handedly promotes more conservation of our public lands than most of the other so called "celebrities" combined. Thanks Randy.

>And Remember!
>
>When They're Done Here in TARDville
>Trying to Take Public Ground
>they'll be on their way
>to Nevada!
>

Thanks manny but FYI the sagebrush rebellion actually started in Nevada. This is just the sagebrush rebellion on steroids.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-16 AT 06:01PM (MST)[p]I don't see how anyone can argue with that video. Thanks NVB and Randy. I never met either one of you but keep up the good work, we need a thousand of you guys. I did meet a guy that met Randy Newberg once.

Edit:
Signed, and I think I can get a few friends to do the same.

Randy is a class act and a friend to the average sportsman. He also has a unique ability to take complicated issues and simplify them them so that anyone can understand. Keep up the good work!

-Hawkeye-

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-16 AT 11:46AM (MST)[p]>Randy may be all those things
>you just stated Hawkeye but
>he is a political activist
>also.
>
>I think it is an effective
>little cartoon. But it
>is slanted and full of
>crap.
>
>How does he get to say
>Hunting, fishing, and camping go
>away when public lands become
>private? I hunted, camped,
>and fished, ALL ON PRIVATE
>LAND LAST YEAR. Just
>like my grandparents did.
>Just like my parents did.
> Just like my grandchildren
>will be able to do.
>

Hey City Boy, how much did you have to pay and beg your Massa for permission to camp on his land?

In addition to being a sportsmen and an class act, I suppose Randy could be considered political activist. The only difference is he is on the right side of the issues. I am thankful for the Randy Newbergs of the world.

-Hawkeye-

Hawkeye, I'm thankful too. I don't know why Randy being a political activist would be a bad thing. We should all be political activists. It's up to us to protect ourselves.

amen. me and my wife have signed. i do not post very often and had to change my name, it was just mooseman. so i've read many of tristates post before. this one annoid me more than any other ill just leave it at that.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-16
>AT 06:01?PM (MST)

>
>I don't see how anyone can
>argue with that video.
>Thanks NVB and Randy.
>I never met either one
>of you but keep up
>the good work, we need
>a thousand of you guys.
> I did meet a
>guy that met Randy Newberg
>once.
>
>Edit:
>Signed, and I think I can
>get a few friends to
>do the same.

A 1000 NVB's?

GEEZUS!!!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Tri, I can do what you do all the time as well. We have KOA here in Utah. And we have trout ponds. Rulon Jones has a pretty nice high fence elk hunt just an hour from here. HOWEVER, most of us like WILD places and WILD things so we prefer not follow your lead. Of course Randy is a political activist you jackwagon. So is Al Gore. Doesn't make them equal. You know, after all these years reading your posts, I now get who votes for Shelia Jackson Lee.

Tri, you just keep spewing about how great, how free, how independent Texas is, let us here in the free and independent west worry about how to keep it that way.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

"By the way I hunted totally wild whitetail, mule deer, and antelope right here in Texas."

City Boy,

How much did you have to pay and beg your Massa to let you hunt his land?

How much did your guide cost?

Still waiting for your theory on what other profile I occupy.

Well there you have it! Another excellent thread completely hijacked and ruined for no reason by our resident Trollstate!

>Well there you have it!
>Another excellent thread completely hijacked
>and ruined for no reason
>by our resident Trollstate!

Amen

Can't we just stick to the subject of my original post? If you want to see some good information click the links. If you support public lands remaining public then sign the petition. I didn't ask for a debate. Tri, take your school boy BS to another thread. There is no cost to adding a new thread. Even in Texas.

www.sportsmensaccess.org

>You asked me to watch a
>Randy Cartoon. YOU NEVER
>ONCE SAID THIS THREAD IS
>EXCLUSIVE FOR RANDY WORSHIPPERS.
>It's a little late for
>you to direct the angle
>which such a loosely based
>thread heads now.
>

I didn't ask YOU to read anything. That would be a waste of time.

www.sportsmensaccess.org

Actually City Boy, I don't really care how much you have to pay to get permission to hunt. I was just making a point that some dumb Texan like yourself has to always get permission from your Massa every time you need to wipe your a$$.

LMAO!! you didn't hit close to squat boy.

Done.
Too many guys will sit on their hands and expect everything will turn out alright for them without any effort.
Zeke

Comedy, I get a kick out of grown men arguing over who knows more about hunting. One thing that I think is funny too ,is guys that live in others states or back east telling guys in their own State how to do things and they think they know everything about different States cause they Hunt there one week a year or two when the other guy they are arguing with lives there year round, and knows a hella of a lot more. there are 3-4 guys on all the different sites and they do the same thing on all sites. Just enjoy the Damn sites. I do. Its entertainment. Iv'e Hunted 6 western States but I don't need to tell others how to do it there....Good luck Huntin all..........Bull in Beautifull Arizona!

This type of behavior happens all too often here anymore. Used to be one of my favorite sites. What is really unfortunate is that guys like Randy, guys hunters NEED as a voice, will eventually leave MM. I wouldn't blame Randy for not dealing with this crap anymore. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-16 AT 07:19PM (MST)[p]>This type of behavior happens all
>too often here anymore. Used
>to be one of my
>favorite sites. What is really
>unfortunate is that guys like
>Randy, guys hunters NEED as
>a voice, will eventually leave
>MM. I wouldn't blame Randy
>for not dealing with this
>crap anymore. mtmuley

One simple way to curb the biggest share of this crap is to deep six the Troll that starts %75 or more of the problems! As I mentioned earlier, this was a great thread regarding a great guy that we need a lot more of and the thread was ruined by you know who! I now see all of said member's posts have been deleted from this thread, so good for whomever pulled them!

How dare I criticize the Randy cartoon.

Someone shows an opposing viewpoint and yall loose your minds. I'm sick of you sitting there telling me I shouldn't have say over lands that your lord Randy just told me to sign a petition for because I OWN THEM.

Apparently yall believe only people that agree with you get to share in a voice for these lands.

DO you really think that is American behavior to want to silence descent.

>
>Apparently yall believe only people that
>agree with you get to
>share in a voice for
>these lands.
>
>
>DO you really think that is
>American behavior to want to
>silence descent.

I'm not a tristate fan, and I didn't get to read his posts before you deleted them, but on principle I have to agree with these two statements.

>
>>
>>Apparently yall believe only people that
>>agree with you get to
>>share in a voice for
>>these lands.
>>
>>
>>DO you really think that is
>>American behavior to want to
>>silence descent.
>
>
>I'm not a tristate fan, and
>I didn't get to read
>his posts before you deleted
>them, but on principle I
>have to agree with these
>two statements.

It's about as American as some appointed public servant sending a threatening email to someone because they didn't like what was being said on an Internet forum.

City Boy was all for that, now he's on here whining like a little child because he's sick of people being mean to him.

>>Apparently yall believe only people that
>>agree with you get to
>>share in a voice for
>>these lands.
>>DO you really think that is
>>American behavior to want to
>>silence descent.

>I'm not a tristate fan, and
>I didn't get to read
>his posts before you deleted
>them, but on principle I
>have to agree with these
>two statements.

Constructive criticism is always good even when it's a minority viewpoint. If you had read his posts, you would have seen that they were nothing of that sort and just made to hijack another thread with frivolous baloney that had nothing to do with the real issue of public land transfer. Read closely what he put in the first part of the post he came back with that you replied to. The video was certainly not a cartoon and to speak of it as such or the way he portrayed Randy when the video was of a very serious nature regarding the threat of us losing OUR public lands through possible sale to private interests was ridicule at it's worst! It is absolutely not the way a person should speak if they actually believe in something and want to get their point across and listened to, but it's always the way he posts to alienate others, rather than to post meaningful statements.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-16 AT 12:16PM (MST)[p]>Here is another video you should
>also watch.
>
>Here is the link:
>

Glad I don't live in Utah and have to pick between Johnson and Herbert, as it's about as bad as what we're looking at voting at the National level!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom