Raton, NM meat processor

MrKrabs

Can anyone give me the name of a reputable meat processor in Raton, NM? I see a couple listed in the phone book, but I'd rather get info from someone with first hand experience.

Thanks

Ben

Im not sure which way your headed from Raton when you are done hunting but if your headed back via highway 87 there is a good little processor outside the little town of Texline, Tx which is just outside of Clayton, NM that does a lot of big game processing during the antelope seasons. You may not be going that way so this info may be totally useless to you. If you are going that way I can get you the number to them if you would like.

Jeremy Gugelmeyer
www.sagebrushhunts.com

We'll be rolling right through there, but won't have time to stop and wait on meat processing unfortunately.

I took a Bull to H&H in Springer. They vaccum seal the steaks and put the burger in tube type packages. They also tenderize steaks which makes for awesome CFS. If I tag a Bull in another 3 weeks or so I will use them again. They are right on the interstate and easy to find. There phone is 575-483-0018.
What area are you hunting ?

I'm hunting with JFWRC at the Cross Diamond Ranch. That sounds like the place to go if they go to that much trouble.

Thanks for the info

What I meant was I went to H&H last year. We hunted up on Johnsons Mesa in 2002 & 2003 on a neighboring ranch next to the Cross Ranch. Saw some nice Elk down on there place. Some 330 type elk. A fun hunt with alot of animals. Hunting on the Colorado side now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom