RBG

gleninaz

Long Time Member
Sick with the "flu" for the last two days of the court. I think she has the pancreatic flu again. I bet the libs are about to explode. If she passes in the next few months you can bet they will throw a huge fit.

they may already know she's not long for the world and that has led to their aggressive actions in the impeachment sham. She's old and frail and most likely under medication that will compromise her immune system to fight infections and that doesn't work to help her with her illness. She's a fighter and has beat cancer so she has a strong will to survive.

This being an election year, I'm sure the senate would wait for the election to confirm any new supreme court nominees just like they did with Merrick Garland. Right?

Hold your breath if you believe that. The appointment will get through no matter what the democrats put out there.

That depends on just who manages to show they have control.....:^) But I'm leaning your way Glen!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-19 AT 05:51PM (MST)[p]>This being an election year, I'm
>sure the senate would wait
>for the election to confirm
>any new supreme court nominees
>just like they did with
>Merrick Garland. Right?

Are you saying that the opposition's party controlling the senate did something improper by not allowing a hearing for Merrick Garland?

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

So let me ask you and see if you can honestly give me an answer that justifies his actions....

Do you think it was Mitch McConnel's rightful duty to deny the sitting President Obama from appointing a supreme court judge for over a year and a half? Maybe he knew something....

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-19 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]Yes I do. Mitch knew that Obama would appoint a far left wing judge that would believe our Constitution is a living document that could be changed by them to reflect their liberal beliefs by changing the rights our fore fathers wrote into the Constitution.

Protecting those rights is what guarantees our future freedoms to prevent this country from becoming a dictatorship.

The Democrats used every trick in the book trying to prevent Trump appointing judges that had a reputation of following the Constitution in their decisions that would effect all of us.

There is at least one or two Supreme Court judges that would wipe out the 2nd. amendment in a heartbeat if given the chance. Ginsburg is one of them. If that amendment should fall, others will fall down the line, most likely the 1st. amendment would be next.

RELH

Yep- The republicans were in control and used it. Much like you're democrats fake impeachment hearings.

Can't wait to see who Trump picks for her seat.

hwy

I hope Trump finds a hardcore conservative black female for his pick. The Dems would not know how to attack her without losing a large amount of black american voters in the process.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-19 AT 08:54PM (MST)[p]So now we like the Biden rule again cheesedik? You leftys change yer minds worse than women.

#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom