Realty / land buy Cedar city area

Gator

Long Time Member
What I'm trying to do is find the owner of a piece of land that is up for sale, Thru tax records or a APN or just a location type deal
if any one can help in that area I would be very appreciated. Realtor will do it, but they really don't like the fact I want to talk to the people about payments from a private party to a private party type deal. They all talk bank financing.
shoot me a PM if anyone around Cedar can help.
Thanks

I know it hunting season.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator- I am a Realtor and what I would suggest is to find a reputable agent in the area and offer them a finders fee IF you end up purchasing the piece of property you are after. If you don't really know how to go about it, an agent will help immensely. I hope this helps.

If the land you are after is "huntable", my fee for this info is access to the property every year I am able to draw a tag. :)

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

not huntable it a acre, But a cabin will fit nice on it. Lots of NF around it.

Yes I'm in Southern Cal and the property is up by Cedar city about 5 1/2 hr drive. Looking to build a cabin up there one day.

Southern Utah has already reached its quota of Californians for the next 20 years. Move along now?nothing to see here ;-)

Gator- I misunderstood the situation. I didn't realize the property was listed with a brokerage. So, the way this works is that the buyer doesn't pay any commission....the seller does. Are you trying to contact the seller directly in order to cut out the seller paying a commission in order to get the property cheaper? If so, shame on you. :) You are stuck because the seller has a contract with the seller so the seller would have to pay the commission to the listing agent anyway. Why don't you just contact the agent and go that route? Maybe the agent will cut his commission if he represents both the buyer and the seller. I'll do that quite often because it is a win-win for everyone involved. Good luck!

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I did contact the realtor and they really didn't give me much to go on that wasn't already posted on the web. I asked for pictures of the lot and they sent me ones from the area and not necessary of the lot(REALLY), That is what they printed below the pictures. So if they can't even drive up the hill and take real lifetime pictures of the lot they really don't need my business.
I have drove up and looked at the lot so I do know what I'm looking at and what it looks like. So the realtor who has the lot posted isn't the one I'm going to use for sure.
I want to talk to the owner to find alot of things about the lot, You bet I will talk to him about a price since it been listed over a year and hasn't sold.( I wonder why so maybe he can tell me)

DeadIBOB
That fine since I was born and raised in South Dakota, so I'm sure that not a lot of them moved to Utah from SD I'm sure there will a opening or 2 in your fine state.

Have you contacted the county assessors office? Their number is (435)477-8310. There is also a web site that you can look that information up. It is under the Iron County Assessor/Recorder. You will need to create a user id and go from there.

Write your offer with whatever agent you so choose and put an extended due diligence period in the escrow to find the answers to the questions you seek.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom