Red Wings/ Ducks

shotgunjim

Awesome game 6 last night. Then after the game was over several of the Red Wing players got beat up. The Ducks beating up on the world champion Red Wings, classic old time NHL! Game 7 tomorrow. Like I said before, the NHL kicks a$$ and the NBA licks a$$.

GO DUCKS!!!!!!

I am not a full time NHL fan but keep track of what happens and have been surprised to see how well the Ducks have done in the playoffs this year. Went to my first NHL game this year; great experience but would not want season tickets. Go Wings!

Good series, good game 7. To bad the 8th seed Ducks couldn't pull it out. It sure was fun watching the Ducks take liberties on all the Wings best players and the Wings couldn't do anything about it.

GO WHO EVER PLAYS THE WINGS!!!!

These last four teams to be playing for the chance to play for the Stanley Cup...........
The Red Wings/ Blackhawks games will be the best. I am a Red Wings fan but if the Blackhawks win, I won't be disapointed.
HHMMM, Carolina or Pittsburg, I don't think the Hurricanes have a chance against the Penguins...
Could be a repeat of last year playing for the Stanley Cup. Red Wings/Penguins,
My sister-in-law lives in Chicago , say's that tickets at the 12th and 13th row are going for $1000.00

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom