Refunds?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-13 AT 08:57AM (MST)[p]I was just getting ready to go to the bank to cash my refund check and I noticed it was dated 06-14-2013, which is five days before the draw results were posted. Then it took them over two weeks for me to receive the check---seems a little bit backwards to me, so obviously the draw was completed well before they loaded the information and posted it on the website on 6/19!

I'm still waiting for my lic/tag along with the Regulations booklet.....no reason to take this long every year.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Got mine today. I wonder what it's like to not get one??Anyone get their licenses yet? I thought they always came before the refunds in the past.

No Tag yet. I keep checking their website to see what changes they are making to the walk in and management areas (I have heard there are going to be some). It just says it is still in the works and to check back later. I imagine they have to get that worked out before they can send the tags out. Anybody have any info or know what if any changes are being made? Specifically in region K ( That's where I drew).

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom