Region G

SageHunter29

I drew a Region G tag this year and am looking for some advice. I wish Wyoming would let me turn in my tag because of the winterkill but oh well. Im an extremely dedicated hunter. I like to go into areas with no one around. I havent been able to make it scouting yet but I plan on heading up to scout here pretty quick. Do you guys recomend the opener or the later part of the season? Thanks

Scroll down as there are allot of 'G' threads that will answer your questions.

It is lush and still some snow in many hig country basins.

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-11 AT 07:22PM (MST)[p]If you are as you say extremely dedicated and can get into areas with no other hunters, well then my friend, you have got a great tag in your pocket!

An area with no one around There is no such thing in G. No matter how far and deep you go its still an army of orange.

stay down fairly low and head into north slope trees, thats where you will get away from all the other extremely dedicated trophy hunters

Didnt mean for it to come off like that Im probably no more dedicated then the rest of you. I do however enjoy going on 5+ day solo pack trips.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom