Regroup

Bugler

Sportsmen and women who oppose this HB 2072 in AZ. We need your help. To expose and bring to light to anyone who uses the beautiful natural resources of AZ, the obvious reasons this group and bill are toxic.
Please send emails to them and let them know. Every person I have spoke with here in AZ that I know other than those here, had no idea about this.
The Azsfw is regrouping to push this through before session ends. They tried it as emergency legislation behind our back to take advantage and it didn't work. What does that say about these people? Is that what we do? As ethical people do we go behind the backs of others or do we look them in the eyes?
I think it's time for a rally at the Capitol or will be soon. And I am there we just need to organize guys. I'm in the white mountains anyone else?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-12 AT 08:07AM (MST)[p]they have this next week to get something on the floor for this session. After that it's too late forthis yr,because it would still need to go thru commitees . so we need to stay alert and if astriker bill does show its head , we need to act fast .

A march on the capital may be a way of getting the attention needed ifthis happens .

so little time to organize a big event!

we do need to stay on top of this all week. continue to send emails, make calls etc...............don't let this pass............... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

ask friends and family to write a short note. It only takes a couple minutes. If you can make it easy for them and include email addresses for their legislator.

Are there ANY major sportsmens groups that are backing your efforts? Being out of state, I still sent emails, not sure of their impact though.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-12 AT 01:23PM (MST)[p]guess the most known would be the RMEF

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

A number of local organization have pulled support from AZSFW and stand with us!!
OUR Arizona Game and Fish department

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom