RELIEF!!!

Cookie2

Very Active Member
I sure am relieved that our great state has gotten the crime rate down so low that all the NMSP has to do is sit in busy intersections and watch for frikken SEAT BELT VIOLATIONS!!!!!

Sorry bastages just trying to collect a little revenue so uncle BILL can try and make ends meet after the fiasco his house and senate have made with all their unaccounted spending. Well I hope the dirty SOB ckokes to death on his next oryx steak!

I know this should be in the political forumns but I don't figure anyone over there would give a damn. Hell probably not many in here do either but I'm pissed and needed to vent. If they would only enforce a lot of the laws they have on the books and cut a few of the give away programs then I'd be ok with it. I admit I broke the law but it's a BS law in the first place designed to collect money so the liberal POS' in Santa Fe can throw it away!

Like I said. I know I did it but it really sucks that all those man hours are dedicated to this BS law when there is so many other things they could be doing with their time. I have personally given them names and addresses of drug dealers only for them to never catch anybody because they are "so busy."
It takes virtually no effort to write tickets for seatbelts and that is possibly another reason for this "blitz." Heaven forbid they use their power to do the things they were originally created for. Public protection? Give me a freakin' break.
I'm just sick of the way things are going in society as a whole. They can't acquire enough financing for the "programs" they create so instead of telling a LOT of these worthless leaches on society to get a job or starve, they figure out other ways to strongarm money out of the ones who are footing the bills the most.
I challenge anyone to give me a GOOD reason for this law. Back in the good old days they didn't have this law because why? Maybe they didn't need so much for their programs? Maybe most people were decent enough to realize they were responsible for their own well being instead of thinking everybody else owed it to them??

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-09 AT 07:01PM (MST)[p]I am with you on that one.... it is the SAME way on my sportbike (crotchrocket). I don't even have to break the law and they pull me over or harass me for NO REASON but that they don't like sportbikes! Or they pull me over for having a burnt out light shinning on the license plate on my old truck.... COMMON... do they have NOTHING better to do?! Yet when my car get's stolen they do NOTHING! LOL... now you went and got me started!

Just another example of too much government. If you want to be a idiot (not calling you a idiot) and not wear your seat belt (I don't sometimes) or not wear a helmet on a motorcycle (more so in other states) then it affects YOU! They just make these laws to make more $$$.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom