Renting ATV's

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Ok fellas....I will be hunting Utah this year and I have been told it would be a very good idea to have an ATV to get around the unit I drew. I don't have one and am not sure if that is an item that guys will just loan to eachother. My preference would be to not have to drag one from Cali all the way to Utah. Are there any rental places around Salt Lake that would rent ATV's for a week? Thanks in advance for the info. Please no jokes......

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Hi Steve this is Danny, remember me? Hope so. What tag did you get? If Vernon and you come out for a scouting trip let me know. If I'm available I would be happy to show you around. As for renting atvs go to ksl.com, open the classifieds , scroll down until you get to the recreational vehicles section. Look for recreational vehicle rentals, that should get you some good leads. Reply to my email if needed. Congratulations on the tag. My son and I drew wasatch general rifle deer.

Please no jokes?? Really dude??? 1800deertag should have all the info you need.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Hey Wisz!

Make sure you get TUNE-UP Insurance!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Danny- Of course I remember. I will be putting the DVD you sent to good use. I did draw Vernon like I had hoped. I gotta break out the DVD again and convert that to the maps I have. I've got your emails saved on my puter so I'll be hitting you up for some more info if you don't mind. My plan is to head out there after the archery hunt but before the ML hunt to do a bit of scouting. I've got a buddy here that I could borrow an ATV from but its a long way to haul it. Might just be easier to get on there depending on the cost. Good luck up North on your hunt! I'll be in touch.

Kenny- You are gay....:) You are just mad I didn't hold out for the Book Cliffs....or you could just be jealous.

BESS- I was thinking about asking you if you had any to loan but I figured I need one that will actually make it up the mountain before I gotta fill it back up!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

LAST EDITED ON May-22-12 AT 01:09AM (MST)[p]I live within 30 minutes of that unit. Offer is still good. I know a few places that are close that rent out atv's pretty reasonably priced. Let me know. Congrats on the tag.

It's always an adventure!!!

Get ahold of Alp75 here on MM, he owns Uinta Recreation. Atv rentals is what he does! Good luck on your hunt! I live 30 minutes from the vernon, if you hunt it you can find a nice buck. Most guys won't leave there wheelers, then they will whine about only seeing 20 inch bucks. Hunt it hard, there is still some pigs on that unit.

Thanks......I've never used an ATV, only dirtbikes so I'm only using it to get from the bottom to the top and/or certain areas that trucks can't get so I can hunt some areas that I can glass a big area. Thanks again....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Sorry Wisz!

Not gonna be able to help you on the Wheelers!

I don't personally own one & family has theirs tied up for the GENERAL PISSCUTTER PUMKIN PATCH POUNDING!

Here's what you might try!

Get hold of Browtine!

He lones his out!:D

I'll bet He won't even be worried about his machine with a first time Rider on it!:D

And don't worry,his Machine has seen some backwoods riding!

I'm perty sure it's been turned in to Authorities,a few of the Hunters we seen were not happy where they seen Browtines ATV!:D

And don't worry about damaging his seat!

We told him an Antler accidentally poked a hole in it,but We were Actually pushing Game with his Wheeler through the Thickest SShhitt you've ever seen(Ya,in a closed area!) when some Brush hooked my 357 & She went off,ya,it looked/sounded better as an antler hole at the time!:D

Note to self.....never loan ANYTHING to BESS. :)

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

>Note to self.....never loan ANYTHING to
>BESS. :)

That's probably a good "note" to hang on to and I don't even know him! LOL

Good luck on the hunt!

Zeke

Recreational rentals is located in ut county. They are pretty reasonable. I worked with them a bit and he seems like a good guy

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I just checked out prices on ATV rentals.....I think I'll walk. :( Looks like my option is to borrow one. Thanks for the info guys.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

I was wondering if you were gonna notice this browtine?:D

Hey wisz,
Why don't you look at buying a used little 300 4x4 for your hunt? They're pretty cheap and if you shop a bit you can get a good deal on a sweet machine and sell it after the hunt..... unless you're just pulling our chain about borrowing one.
Zeke

C'Mon, Zeke! I never pull anybody's leg on here. :) I actually just talked to one of my clients and he has a 300 that he'll let me borrow. I'm stoked that I don't have to stress about that anymore. I'm hoping to drop by BESS's place on the way out there. He told me he'd fiddle with it a bit to get it running primo!

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom