Road Kill...It's what's for dinner!

Sounds like a good idea to me. If I hit one, I might at least yank out the backstrap.

What do they mean by the last line:

Of course, like "trophy hunting," striking animals deliberately is illegal.

Watch the Hell Out PISSCUTTERS!

Not only will they hit you!

They gonna eat you too!

We can Skin a Buck,We can run a Trout Line, and a Country Boy Can Survive!

AS a kid we were poor. We got a couple elk that were hit near our home. I always remember the feeling of actually being able to pig out instead of the thought of eat some now save for later. We were never totally hungry, but our portions often had to be rationed.

I think this is a great law. Requiring a permit to pick up allows for tracking of those who may do it intentionally. I know many officers here and of all they have only one case where they believe a guy was hitting animals on purpose, not for trophy but because he was a rancher and hated the animals.

Freshest-Best Meat/Burgers You'll find anywhere!

Fresh right off the side of the Road!

You Ought to see elkuns Front Bumper though!:D

We can Skin a Buck,We can run a Trout Line, and a Country Boy Can Survive!

"Of course, like "trophy hunting," striking animals deliberately is illegal."

This also left me shakling my head and wondering WTH he is talking about!

>"Of course, like "trophy hunting," striking
>animals deliberately is illegal."
>
>
>This also left me shakling my
>head and wondering WTH he
>is talking about!

Same here, Since when is trophy hunting illegal???? Oops guess I should just start hunting for forkies

learning where they cross. when they cross.what horse power to use, 2 wheel drive summer, 4 wheel drive winter. angle of bumper ,its a lot more than you think,then you have to think size, deer elk moose ,,, moose are tuff,lost a truck learning about moose.( 3 quarter ton min, for moose,) then you have to be fast loading,your road kill, if you are to slow some ##### uhp will claim your kill.most you city boys have no clue what it takes to be a road hunter; with out a gun,,,,, like elkassassin says a country boy can get by.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom