sage gets his own tv show

nuts4bucks

this guy is the host of the show called tagged out tv on the sportsman channel dosn't he look an awful lot like our very own sageadvice.
6680ndmule09-3_jpg_w560h420.jpg

Sage you should have used that picture of you and your big buck in the high country. Looks less like a high fence deal.

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-04-10 AT 11:20PM (MST)[p]You guys have me pegged pretty close but that hat just is not me!! lol

Nice Kali Blackie that i killed hunting with Manny15 couple years ago. I'm about 360 lbs in this pic. That other guy needs to grow some! :)
6495sagehornbrook_4x4_front.jpg

Now, back 30 years ago, like here with my 31+", i'm as in shape as a buck hunter can get at about 265 lbs. Those were the days my friends!!!
3117my_31+_1984.jpg

Joey

I knew it wasn't you joey....buck was too big and the guys head was too small....lol

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Joey i knew you wouldn't wear that hat. Looks like he stole it from the grizzly man in Jeremiah Johnson.

If i get to have my own show, might as well pick out a couple sweet looking co-hosts and a season full of great hunts. Wouldn't that be nice? :)

Actually, i'm planning on hunting close to home this season, no major trips planned. Work has really been coming in lately, it's going to be very busy season with nice little bid projects until mid summer at least and i'm thankful for that. Even though no TV show, darn, things were getting so tight, they could have played out a lot worse easy enough!!

Here's hoping the phone rings for all the other small time construction guys out there as well. It's been more than tuff!!

Peace out!!
Joey

LAST EDITED ON May-08-10 AT 04:33AM (MST)[p]Hey sage?
Has the gal down the street called for any 'service' calls lately? EDIT:}>}>}>

Let me know if she needs an electrician too! I'll shoot over there and check her shorts! :)

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

I'm a Long Longshoreman. Some guys walk up and put it in... i put it in, then walk up :)

Buttshot, I'm a Lic'd. Plumbing Contr. too. Howdy!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom