Saratoga Outfitter?

Jdan9

Has anybody ever hunted with or heard of TA Outfitters, Jim Blocker? He hunts private propety on Elk Mountain.
Jdan

I do not know Jim Blocker (TA Outfitters) but Ron Platt (Platt Outfitting) of Encampment, Wy and Gene Carrico (Out West Safaris) of Rawlins, Wy both do a good job in that area.

He is licensed by the state but that is all I know or could find.

James J. Blocker (BG169) Quality guided hunts for trophy
T A Outfitters mule deer, elk, and antelope on
Box 1304 private land. Rifle or archery.
Saratoga, WY 82331
(307) 326-8455

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

The TA is a great ranch, one of the very best in Wyoming. They kill some absolute studs there. Great habitat adn not overhunted. Jim Blocker has been aroud for quite a while and his hunters have taken some big-time deer. I have referred both deer and antelope huters to him through the years and
I think the hunters have all done well and been pleased.

The TA has the Johnson's A-1 Ranch hunting rights leased up in the Pass Creek Basin. I grew up in that country and it holds some big Elk and Deer on private ground.

Thanks for the info, we will be with him this September on an archery elk hunt for myself and my buddy will be chasing mule deer and antelpoe at the same time.
jd

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom