Sasquatch caught on Trail Cam

Bruinbrewin

A few friends said I should send this picture in to the Enquirer as it has been a long time since he has been caught on film. This obviously is a juvenile Big Foot! Be careful out there as I would hate to run into a Juvie like this with momma around the corner!
BB
2418im000024.jpg

I did some photo enhancement work with your existing photo and found that mamma big foot isn't too far away and from the looks of it, she has your trail cam pegged!! Check it out.....
9488bigfoot.jpg

The legends are true....I'm staying out of the woods. What if Motha Bigfoot wants to breed a bow hunter? That could get ugly.

I've asked a few conspiracy theorist friends about Big Foot's existence recently. One even goes to meetings!

Now that everyone in the woods has a camera and there are more people in the woods there is less and less big foot and UFO evidence. Years ago when cameras were bulky and fewer people were in the woods there was more "evidence".

He reasons that the Big Feet tribe is dying out, endangered. He wants all of us to keep our eyes out though, there might be some still around.

Your picture's proof enough for me, They Live!

You should send the picture to bfro.net they pay money i hear for copy rights if they think its real. lol

No wonder they walk so funny and have calluses on there knuckles...look how level that ground is...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom