Saying good bye!

Abiggerfish2fry

Very Active Member
I am sitting here in the hospital waiting for my last brother get here so we can all

say good bye to my dad! It has been a hard two months of sitting here with him

every day and if it wasn't for fireball I don't think I could had done it! So thank

you becki for being a great friend and talking me through this! Joe

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

I feel your pain.
We went through the same thing with dad in 1989. It's tough.
Condolences,
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON May-02-13 AT 09:39AM (MST)[p]You have my prayers Fish...I was by my fathers side when he passed in 2004. Hang in there, be comforted that he will be in a great place soon. kingfish.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Bigfish, I don't know how you feel about tatoos but my fathers birth and death dates are on my tatoo as a memorial to him from me..I designed a tatoo with just very special and personal names and dates that I always want to remember. Just a thought? Peace my friend.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Sorry to hear your dad is gone Joe. I know this has been a hard couple of months. Remember the good times and you will allways have a little bit of your dad with you.

My deepest condolences to you Joe. I lost my dad in 2009 and it is still difficult to deal with. I am glad you were close to him.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Sorry for your loss Joe, but I can relate. I was in a similar circumstance when I had to say goodbye and let dad go in 2010. It all happened over about a week's time frame... not two months. That would be rough.

Not a greater man... nor a better friend.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/ChuckNoelis/DSCF0933.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Sorry ... didn't mean to hijack the thread.

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

Sorry to hear. I went to work (we worked together) and found my dad dead on the floor. It was hard, but nice to not have a long drawn out death to see the pain and suffering. Every way has its pros and cons. Sorry for the loss. But he is in a better place and you will see him again, That much I do Know!

LAST EDITED ON May-02-13 AT 04:32PM (MST)[p]I really did not think I could do it! I have great memories now that I will keep

until it is my time to go! And now that he is gone I am so happy that I had those

last two months with him even though it was sitting in a hospital! He did not

know he was dying and I just told him he had a real bad cold and when he gets

out of the hospital he was coming home with me and I would take care of him! I

was able to tell him I loved him and he was going home in a hour! He smiled and

died 30 minutes later!

Sorry to hear about the passing of your father.. Sending Prayers of comfort for you and your family

Sorry to hear about the loss. I too know how hard it is , I was with both my parents when they passed. It is never easy, but rest assured he is in a better place. As I have gotten older I see more and more friends and family pass. Its still is tough. I hope you can look back on all the memories like I do , It does bring some peace. It sounds to me like you were close enough to have some great memories. God bless. Jeff

My prayers are with you and your Family,RIP

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I can now say that even though I don't know most of you! You all are turning out to be my best friends! Thank you! Joe

LAST EDITED ON May-02-13 AT 07:57PM (MST)[p]Sorry Joe!

Wasn't Expecting this when I got home from Work!

Tough Deal Right There!

As most of you already know I like Playin a Song in this situation!

Turn it up Loud Joe!

"""My Old Friend,I Recall The Times We had are Hanging on the Wall,I wouldn't Trade them for Gold"""

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Sorry to hear about your dad, its a tough thing to deal with, best wishes to you and your family.

I am very sorry for your loss, It was a pleasure to help ease your pain, even if just a little, plus you were there for me, through a few crappy days as well. Remember thats what friends are for !!!

Hit me up if you need anything 45 and I are here for you * hugs *

Very sad.

My mom pasted 3-4 years ago---very difficult time.

My dad is 83 now and it is in our minds....

Prayers for you and your family.

Robb

Thank you!

Now I look forward to the day when him and me can go fishing again!

I've been where you are Joe. Lost my Father and Grandfather in the same year. Stay tough man. Prayers are with you. mtmuley

Wish U the best. That is one of the tuffest parts to go through. I'll bet he is having a good time now. Hope u smile again soon, he'd want U to.

Thanks to all my friends on here! I was a real yesterday and even today! But I

read all of this again and I know now that I have some greet friends here!

Thank you

I know your pain and my heart goes out to you. I have been there and now it is my mom turn and it is very hard to go through. Hang in there my friend.

I know your pain and my heart goes out to you. I have been through and now it is my mom and watching her getting worse each day is a hard thing. Hang in there my friend.

Nebo I am so sorry that you are having through it with your mother! It was a very hard thing to watch my dad go through it! I really doubt I could go through it with my mom! It really sucks! Joe

Nothing we can say makes it easier, but i hope it gives you the knowledge that you've got people to lean on!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

So sorry to hear about your loss.

I can't truly relate cause I am still pretty young and have both my parents but I dread the day I have to face this.

Saying a prayer for you and yours and it is nice to know you have lots of people to lean on.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Sorry for your loss fish, may god bless and comfort you, and yours in your time of need. God bless.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom