Second Drawing Tags

Kentuck

I haven't seen anything on what tags were leftover from the first draw. Anyone know where I can find this info?

Thanks,
Kentuck

Everyone that drew will need to pick up there tags by Aug 1st I bett you will see leftovers on the 3rd or 4th

This is what it says I found

Controlled Hunt Drawing Results

2008 Sandhill Crane
2008 2nd Drawing Moose
2008 Deer, Elk, Pronghorn (Antelope), Fall Black Bear & Fall Turkey
2008 Moose, Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat
2008 Spring Turkey and Black Bear

Note: If you applied in 2008 for a 2009 controlled extra hunt for elk (hunt numbers: 2200, 2201, 2203, 2205, 2208, and 2209; season: January 1-31, 2009) you can't pick up the permits & tags until you have your 2009 license, which won't go on sale until December 1, 2008.

The August 1, 2008 purchase deadline does not apply and the permits & tags will not be forfeited.

ANYONE KNOW WHEN YHEY ARE GOING TO POST THE SECOND ROUND OF TAGS????REG'S SAY WE CAN REAPPLY TOMORROW 8-5-08 STILL HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING ON THE WEB SITE!!!

I was at Walnut today.....they said they shoud be posted today......Two people actually called while I was waiting crying the blues cuz they forgot to pick up tags........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom