Shed Prices

bonepiler

I was wondering what range in prices everyone has been getting for deer, elk, and moose sheds in the various grades, colors, and sizes??

we were one of the buyers at antlerfest, and would be glad to help you out if you are in utah-idaho or western wyoming, will send you a price list, thanks

Scott, shoot me one as well please. Elk/deer fresh and #2 prices.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Hey Elk can you send me a price list too, i'd really appreciate it. thanks

P.H.

FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN THE PRICES JUST KEEP GETTING LOWER & LOWER!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF ITS WORTH THE HASSLE ANYMORE,SURE IS FUN THOUGH!!!

I know this guy who is selling a 336 gross bull for $160.00 and others like a 310 and 320 for the same price.He lives in westvally

Bonepiler - what are you needing to sell your sheds for? Need to by ol' Grizz a wedding present? Too bad - looks like you lost a good friend!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy

I heard the rumor yesterday (07-09-06). It would appear I am the last one to know. Tell him good luck with that.

My building has antlers over-flowing from the door. Besides,I need sell some sheds to help fund my Wyoming hunt this fall and to book next year's Alaska trip!

Later

Heck Roy he aint loosing a shed hunting partner, but a nice wedding present would be nice.

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me what you get for elk horns. I live in Jackson, WY and am thinking about selling some of mine. My email address is [email protected]. Please let me know thank you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom