Silva vs Sonnen II

completesportsman

Long Time Member
Who you got winning?

I was crushed when Sonnen tapped in the last fight. I want to see the spider get beaten and I hope Sonnen can get it done this time.

There was a teleconference today and mmajunkie.com reported that both guys got mad and hung up before it was over.

I want Sonnen to win. I've watched since we were in highschool and he wrestled for west linn, he was great then and there is no-one who can dominate him on the mat!

As unfortunate as it may be, Silva will dominate within 2, maybe 3 rounds. Everyone knows what Sonnens game plan will be and he wont catch Silva again without bleeding...alot.

Kilo- July 7th. I'll put my spin on this in a bit. It won't be a one or two liner.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Sonnen couldn't beat him when he was all roided up, why on earth would he beat him now. Silva will knock his criminal *ss out.

I wont Sonnen to win but he looked real bad in his last fight against Bisping. Every body knows what he is gonna do but he still does what he wants in the ring. I think Sonnen was underrated last fight with Silva. This time Silva will be ready. My money is on Silva. I would love to see how Silva reacts to losing tho. Would he retire or go for rematch.

Glad to see Silva win. I was getting exhausted listening to Sonnen's mouth. Pretty boring card tonight though. Tito ran out of gas quick!

I already ran the knee to the chest back about 10 times and it was to Sonnens chest. When it happened I thought it was illegal but it wasn't. I hate being right most of the time. I called this ending and figured it was the only way to end it. Not by submission, not by KO but to have the ref come in to save Sonnen! Thats the way Anderson wanted it too, I'm sure. Silva even invited Chael to a BBQ...maybe Andersons wife WILL cook him that steak medium well....just as he likes it! Sucks for Chael cuz he is eating a lot of words right now. Talked a good game just couldn't sustain the ground game. His demise was that spinning back fist just before he lost his balance. Spinning back fist? Really? He's a wrestler....not a K1 fighter. I'm interested to see what he says on interviews this time. Lets see if he claims he is the undisputed Champion anymore. He made $75K for the fight and wouldve got a $125K bonus if he won. Looks like a Ford instead of the Porshe, Chael! LOL

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-12 AT 00:42AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-12 AT 00:36?AM (MST)

The knee actually landed to the chest, the upper thigh caught his face, more of a glancing blow, but totally legal, great strategy. I hope Sonnen shuts his mouth now, but he won't.

Good point Steve - Sonnen is his own worst enemy. As one of my friends on Facebook stated "Mark Schultz, Olympic Champion and Chael's college wrestling coach at BYU (before BYU dropped their program and he transferred to Oregon) said,"Chael will ALWAYS find a way to lose a big match." He lost all his state championships, all his national championships, all his Olympic qualifiers and has lost every MMA title fight, even in the WEC. That spinning back elbow was the moment Chael's brain told him it was time to lose."

Silva hurt him. There is no denying that, I think Lavigne stopped it a little early, I would have like to have seen Chael drinking through a straw for 6 months with his jaw wired shot, but I will take what we got. Look for a re-match.

Forrest and Tito was a fun fight to watch. Poor Tito just doesn't have the wind, the speed, or the reflexes, but he still has the power. Knocked Forrest on his tea-kettle but couldn't cover him fast enough to capitalize. And what was that knight's helmet he was wearing when walking in to the ring? Did he let Jenna pick it out for him? Hilarious.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom