sizzor rest by nap

tailgunner

I've been using a sizzor rest from nap for a couple of years and really like it.I have tried a lot of rest over the years and this one works best for me.It is a containment drop-a-way rest and I have never any trouble with it.It seems strange to me that I don't hear anything about this rest, good or bad.I was just woundering if anyone else has tried or is using this rest and how they feel about it.

I didn't even know this rest existed until this post. Just another really great reason I love the MM site! That rest looks great. I have a drop zone and I do love that rest but it doesn't have containment like your sizzor rest does and I really like that option. The price seems reasonable as well. The set up and tuning seems simple and easy enough too.

Thanks for the post!

GBA

Arrow rest sure have come a long way, when I started shooting a bow compounds weren't invented yet and the arrow rests on my first couple compounds were little plastic tabs that stuck to the riser.I'm always looking for a better mouse trap and have tried quit a few different arrow rest "Trophy Ridge,Whisker Biscuit, Ripcord, Octane,QDA ultra rest and more.I like that sizzor rest the best. It has the containment and it's a drop-a-way (The best of both worlds).It's strange to me that more people don't know about or use this rest.

Have you had any contact issues with it?? I've own 2 different drop aways and trimmed the arms down on both because of vane contact. This one looks completely different though this may be one I try out.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

I also have used this rest for the last couple years and have had no issues with it. After thousands of shots it has never failed to open. It has complete clearance and I have even shot FOB's with it.

Az:I have never had any contact issues.I shoot fmj with blazers and have shot a 1000+ shots and haven't had any problems.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom