SLC dog killing cop

shotgun1

The trigger happy pig should be named and fired.
F-ing pig goes uninvited into a fenced in backyard and shoots their dog, what a worthless POS.
Don't cops carry mace anymore?
Is it just me or does Utah seem to have a high percentage of over zealous dirty pigs?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-14 AT 11:28PM (MST)[p]Dogs do not have tear ducts and mace is worthless to use on them. Even pepper spray will sometimes not work on very aggressive dogs as the type carried by cops is only 10% for safe human use. Most bear type pepper spray is 25% to be effective.

RELH

P.S. I just read the details printed in the SLC paper. Why did you choose to leave out some very important details pertaining to the officer's actions.

The police were called by the parents of a 3 year old toddler that was reported missing from his home. The police started a immediate search of the neighborhood for the toddler who is non verbal responsive. Other words he will not respond to anyone calling out his name while searching.
The officer in question first knocked on the door of the home and got no response from anyone inside. He then entered the backyard to see if the child could be there and was met by a aggresive 100 pound + dog and shot the dog twice to prevent from being bitten.

Go tell the parents of the toddler that the officer had no right to enter that yard to search for their missing child and see what kind of response you will get from the father.

The toddler was found hiding in the basement of his home later, probably asleep as most will do.

As for shooting the dog, I know of 2 nearby cops that received medical retirement due to a dog bite on the arms that resulted in severe nerve damage and lost of hand movement.

I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS THAT WORK NEXT TO THIS
CLOWN.

WONDER WHAT THEY THINK.

PERSONALLY I'D LIKE TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE.

FIRE THIS IDIOT AND GET BACK TO WORK.

THE ONLY BOBCAT THAT WOULD LIKE TO TAZE THIS COP!!

For various reasons, some already mentioned, i don't believe the cop should have been in that back yard.

To me, it stands to reason that if a dog can't get out of a fenced yard, that a young toddler can't get in so why be there unless the owners were strong suspects?

My Sister called me one day in Panic that my toddler Nephew was gone, missing, and she though maybe someone had took him. I well know how one thinks in situations like that, it's scary really.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

It would be an uncomfortable one to defend at best. One thing about it, I wasn't there and nor was anyone else here. Also shotgun1 omitted a few pertinent details as relh pointed out. Next, even john Q Citizen would not be prosecuted for a felony if he had lawful grounds to be where he was and IF a 110 dog became aggressive towards him. There is one exact scenario that happened in salt lake, was reported on ksl, and the citizen was not charged so let's not be overly dramatic.

The other thing you have to keep in mind is that does anyone here really think a trigger happy cop in salt lake would shoot a dog and ever remotely think he could just get away with it carte Blanche? Any cop, especially in such a setting knows full well a situation such as that is going to get him/her smack dab under the electron microscope of public scrunity, media scrutiny, and lest we forget, the DA in that county, Sim Gil, has a record of being the least cop friendly DA's in the history of that county when it comes to officer involved critical incidents.

Lastly, someone like shotgun1 completely loses credibility with me when he starts throwing out his hate speech riddled with terms like "pig" ect. It shows he is mentally deficient and at the very least has an axe to grind. I could speculate the reasons why but that is all it would be. The sports world is full of arm chair quarterbacks who make their living giving post game could of should have would have dialogue, sometimes over high wattage radio stations. The cop game is no different. So to answer your question. I don't know all the facts so I don't know whether he defensible in his position or not. But neither does shotgun1. I will say we would all be wise to assume you don't ever get all the facts from the media and cooler heads usually prevail before we all follow the likes of shotgun1, pitchfork and torch in hand, to the Salem witch trials.

Is he justified. Don't know...maybe maybe not. The devil in the details. Is sbotgun1's use of a profanity, slur laced post the effort of a feeble mind to express itself. Undoubtably, yes.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

ITS NOT A GOOD EXPLANATION.

ITS A DOG FOR CHRIST SAKES.

DOGS DONT USE GUNS OR KNIVES.

THEY WONT RUN HIM DOWN WITH A CAR
WHILE TRYING TO ESCAPE.

I'M SPOSED TO TRUST A COP WITH A GUN THAT
CANT OUTSMART A DOG??

FIRE THIS PLICK TODAY!!

THE ONLY BOBCAT THATS SEEN PLENTY OF THE
SLCPD IN THE NEWS LATELY!! AND NOT A DAMN
BIT OF IT HAS BEEN GOOD!!

>ITS NOT A GOOD EXPLANATION.
>
>ITS A DOG FOR CHRIST SAKES.
>
>
>DOGS DONT USE GUNS OR KNIVES.
>
>
>THEY WONT RUN HIM DOWN WITH
>A CAR
>WHILE TRYING TO ESCAPE.
>
>I'M SPOSED TO TRUST A COP
>WITH A GUN THAT
>CANT OUTSMART A DOG??
>
>FIRE THIS PLICK TODAY!!
>
>
>
>THE ONLY BOBCAT THATS SEEN PLENTY
>OF THE
>SLCPD IN THE NEWS LATELY!! AND
>NOT A DAMN
>BIT OF IT HAS BEEN GOOD!!
>

I have seen a dog tear a man's tricep right off his arm....no gun used...no knife...just teeth. I can set you up with a meeting with this dog if you want to show the world how you can outsmart it. I will even give you a 10 yard head start. Just out of curiosity, in your vast wikipedia of slpd knowledge regarding current affairs, I assume you also are keenly aware of the two officers who took rounds from violator on a routine traffic stop. Since they returned fire and the officers did not succumb to their injuries this must be catalogued in your "not good" file as well. You are so adorable with your comedian rhetoric.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Been a while since I've had a F'N Imposter!

Use to be a Dime a Dozen!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Well said 45 !!!
Bob cat not the boss you're not fit to wear the name, why don't you quit being a coward, and stop hiding behind the name of a real man, and genuine man and tell us who you really are ....TROLL!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-14 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]Bobcat,
I understand your feeling toward this. I'm a dog lover too. I will even say that Fido may have even been a good dog(don't know) and the only reason it acted aggressive is because someone un-welcomed jumped into it's normally peaceful back yard. I would like you to think if this officer was really itching to use his gun that day and/or should have waited until the dog tore him up to use force.

Edit*
Even though I like dogs and understand their territory ideas, I'm going to win that fight. What would you do if a dog is going to attack?

>
>Seems to me that finding a
>missing 3 year old child
>is far more important than
>a dog.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Yes. Also, like it or not, local courts, the tenth circuit, and supreme court has specifically established case law which allows officers to search the curtilage of property, to wit the exterior, with or without consent or warrant, in exigent circumstances, specifically in cases of a missing child where precious minutes count and can ultimately be the difference between saving a child from any all all hazards potential and unknown.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Is there a article on this to read the full story before I judge it? but going by what is said

I understand he is looking for a kid... I mean the cop or pig couldn't back out and get on his radio to call a dog catcher or call on the speakers to call the home owner to control the dog. I mean couldn't he take a few seconds to think about it..

I have had to work at peoples houses and have delt with animals and some nasty dogs.. I just turn around and used common sense of calling the home owner or yellsing for them.

And what's wrong with calling them pigs just because you are a cop and you get sensitive. I mean take the heat. im sure we can dig back on some post of some cops here calling someone names..

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-14 AT 08:46PM (MST)[p]There is nothing wrong with calling them pigs, just like there isn't anything wrong with calling you a Jack Ass.
I love how come of you people have no respect, make sure when you need help or have an emergency you don't call these same people you disrespect !!!

And furthermore when you can go out and do what these " pigs" do, instead of hiding behind your computer screen, and fake name then you have room to talk !!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-14 AT 08:59PM (MST)[p]AND BY THE WAY 1911 I HAVE 3 FRIENDS
EMPLOYED ON THAT FORCE.

I KNOW HOW THEY WOULD HAVE HANDLED THIS
DEAL AND IT SURE AS CHIT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN
WITH A BULLET TO THIS DOGS SKULL.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-14 AT 09:11PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-14 AT 09:09?PM (MST)

I have nothing against cops. I shoot archery with a cop and hunt with a sheriff. we give each other hard times calling them names and calling me names. and the sheriff busted me for speeding and I got a ticket. I didn't take it personally cause he was my friend but he was doing is job right. most people would raise hell cause it was a friend that gave them a ticket. ya disrespect huh.

got good cops and got bad ones. got good chefs and some bad ones. got good/bad apples in every trade.

and my first sentence said I would like to see the FULL STORY for DETAILS and I said will state off the 3 lines of info provided since the full story isn't out

We don't know what happened.

Maybe the cop opened the back gate, went in, and closed the gate behind him. Maybe then, at some point, he was surprised by the dog that hadn't seen or heard the cop, or was lying in wait.

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

If I was the father of the 3 year old I would go buy the guy a new dog and tell him how sorry I am that things worked out the way they did.

Eel

>HEY 1911 DO I GET A
>FENCE TO JUMP OVER
>WHEN YOU INTRODUCE ME TO THE
>GRIZZ DOG??
>
>
>DO I GET A HEADS UP
>THAT THE DOG IS THERE??
>
>
>DO I GET A BELT CLIP
>FULL OF MACE OR PEPPER
>SPRAY??
>
>LIKE I SAID BE SMARTER THAN
>THE DAMN DOG, IF
>YOU
>ARE NOT LIKE THIS IDIOT OF
>A COP THEN BE SMART
>
>ENOUGH TO CALL ANIMAL CONTROL.
>
>TROLL?? FIREBALL IVE BEEN POSTING ON
>THIS
>DAMN FORUM FOR 15 YEARS.
>
>
>elkASS I'VE BEEN ASKING SINCE YOUR
>be-bop
>HANDLE WHEN YOU WERE GONNA BRING
>THE OLD
>BESS BACK.
>
>I GOT SICK OF WAITING.
>
>THE NEW BOSS FORMERLY KNOWN AS
>W FREAKING W
>
>TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH TO BITE
>THE HOOK NUMBNUTS.

Hey BOSS!

I Busted your Balls long ago!

If You'd check your PM more than twice in a Lifetime you'd see I busted you on about your 2nd Post!

Now Here's where you should Take Note BOSS:

Lil Red is about to Whoop your Ass!

So COOL It!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

Still a couple Months away until tension starts Releasing!

WELL elkASS, YA CANT RAID MY COOLER THIS
YEAR CAUSE I CANT DRAW A FREAKING ARCHERY
TAG TO SAVE MY LIFE.

I HAVE BEEN SAVING MY EMPTIES, MAYBE I'LL DRAG
THEM UP YOUR WAY AND LEAVE YA A STASH OF EASY
PICKENS.

THE ONLY BOBCAT NOT BACKING OFF FIRING BAD COPS.

Did you check your PM Wiley?

I told you!

I'll loan you my DH Tag for the Archery Hunt BOSS!

On one condition!

You start being Nice to Lil Red!

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-14
>AT 08:59?PM (MST)

>
>AND BY THE WAY 1911
>I HAVE 3 FRIENDS
>EMPLOYED ON THAT FORCE.
>
>I KNOW HOW THEY WOULD HAVE
>HANDLED THIS
>DEAL AND IT SURE AS CHIT
>WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN
>WITH A BULLET TO THIS DOGS
>SKULL.

That is all very interesting adlib Wiley because a minute ago you wonder what they thought of this clown. Now you seem to know after an apparent epiphany. Go reread my posts. I never said he was justified or not....I was not there the same as you were not. All I ever implied is we don't know and some of the internet lawyers here are misrepresenting some of the legalities. Furthermore, reasonable people don't tend to resort to slurs of a derogatory nature associated with a group of people. I can see you are much more calm and rational by your conjecture that you are a proxy judge jury and executioner...the same traits bad cops usually have...and manifest a desire to "punch" someone in the face.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

THATS YOUR TAG elk.

ENJOY IT, THIS COULD BE THE YEAR THE
NOMAD MEETS HIS MAKER.

I'M GOOD WITH fireball, CANT ARGUE, I'VE BEEN
TROLLING YOUR SILLY ASS FOR A COUPLE WEEKS
WITHOUT THE HOOK EVEN GETTING A SNIFF.

P.S. I am a firm advocate of firing dirty cops too. They tarnish the reputation of all. I am however cautious with a mob mentality. There is also this thing called due process. All citizens are privileged to it. The founders established it as a check against mob mentalities.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Oh I've been Sniffin your BS!

I Knew who it was right off the bat!

Last Hook I set was in my own Hand!

2 Treble Hooks past the Barbs!

Nothin a pair of Needle Nose Pliers couldn't Fix!

There is so much to these incidents that is not publicized. Obviously the news only wants to put the bits and pieces on the news that will arouse the mental faculties of the gullible.

It is wise to learn of the facts before concluding your lay internet investigation with your beautifully put language.

Alright BOBCATBOSS is retired until
Tristate makes another appearance.

All caps was a pain in the ass anyways.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

For helz sake, it was a f'n weimeriener not a pit bull or Akita. The cop had no business being there and any panty waist pig that needs a gun to control a weimer doesn't have enough nerve to be a cop, let alone carry a gun. Pure chicken chit. Chicken $hit I tell ya.

>Alright BOBCATBOSS is retired until
>Tristate makes another appearance.
>
>All caps was a pain in
>the ass anyways.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>"The future is large scale auction
>tags.
>The majority of the tags should
>go up
>for auction anually. It MIGHT even
>be
>good to allow second sales of
>auction
>tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
>
>and then re-selling them to the
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

ROOKIE!

For the record. I have no axe to grind. Iv'e never been arrested in my life and have only had very few traffic citations. I have utmost respect for peace officers like RLEH. However, I have very little respect for dirty Utah cops. I apologize for using the word Pig, but sometimes it's warranted.
It's just BS that a cop can trespass in someones fenced in backyard and blow their dog away with no repercussions.
Just like it's F-ing BS that a cop can shoot and kill an unarmed 21 year old women and only be charged with manslaughter. If I did that, I'd be charged with murder. If I trespassed in that pigs backyard and blew his dog away, I'm sure I'd be charged with whole list of charges.

Or if you stole revealing photos off of a female
Subordinates phone and showed them around
To male co-workers you'd be terminated immediately.
Not put on leave till you were eligible for retirement.

I have no problem with cops, my brother is a retired
SL CO Sheriff.

Cops are trained to deal with these situations, it's part
Of POST. If dude ain't got the mental capability to handle
A freaking dog do you trust dude to handle a human situation??

I love Chris Burbank, but he's got some cleaning to do.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Hey Troll....you come on here acting like a troll,and expect any other treatment ...I don't care how long you've been on here you knew darn well what you were doing ....Bessy he doesn't have to be nice he is on my bad side already .

As for you other jerks YOU WERENT THERE SO SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES !!!

Shotgun1...

Sh*t Happens. Sh*t happens. And guess what? Sh*t happens. You are jumping to many conclusions based on your "thorough" internet investigation.

I have yet to meet an officer- or pig as you say- who showed up to work and exclaimed his overwhelming joy to shoot a dog.

This was an Officer looking for a lost child. He looked in a place where the child might have been. He had the exigency based on the situation to enter the yard and look for the child. He was presented with what anyone would describe as a threat and used lethal force to subdue the threat. CRAP HAPPENS. I can guarantee that he didn't want to shoot the dog and that he would go back and redo that situation over if possible.

There will always be critics out there. It seems though that everyone enjoys seeing an Officer fall. You get a kick out of it. I have no tolerance for any workplace misconduct but if you accidently broke the printer at your place of employment should you be fired and raked over the coals via the "internet ethics agency"?

A FREAKING MEN TRAVIS!!!
Thank you for restoring my faith in this world.
It's easy for people with small penises to tell us what they would do, or what others did wrong, put up, or shut up I say !!!

I am not a cop, If I was in any back yard, mine, yours, anyone's and I had a gun and your dog my dog or anyone's dog came at me to bite me I would kill it! Just like any rational person would. Case Closed!

Shotgun 1, you are looking at this incident in the wrong perspective of "I can't do this, why can the cop do this and no charges filed against him".

Due to past missing children incidents that went wrong, the case in florida is one example, police depts take missing young children seriously and should mount a full scale search in the area where the child was last seen. In Florida they failed to do that and if they had they would have discovered that 2-3 year child's body where it had been dumped a short distance from her home. As a result the Mother was later arrested, but was found not guilty due to lack of evidence as the result of body decomposition since it was about a week before the body was found in the neighborhood.

This is one reason why the courts have granted the police the right to enter the "curtage" of a residence in what is deemed "exigent circumstances". In layman terms this means during a emergency incident the officer can legally trespass on to a person's property to conduct a search of the grounds surrounding that house without a search warrant or permission of the property owner.

This officer, according to the news paper account, even went up to the front door and knocked in a attempt to talk to the home owners to see if they had information and request permission to check their property. He did not have to do this, but did it anyway as it was the right thing to do. He only entered the backyard after no one answered his knock to search the yard. "IF" and I said "IF" the large dog surprised him and came at him in any aggressive manner, he has the legal right to shoot the dog to prevent injury to himself.

My question would be if this dog has shown to be aggressive in the past, or was the dog "territory strong" and would show aggression in his own yard. If so, was there a warning sign of "guard dog on duty". If there had been, the officer would have been more reluctant to enter the yard.

I myself have been surprised by aggressive dogs on several occasions. Got bit once and backed down several dogs with my baton on some occasions. Never had to shoot a dog, but came darn close to doing it to a 90 pound black lab that would not back off after I ran the end of my 26 inch baton down his throat as he opened his mouth to take a hunk out of me. That darn dog still tried to press the attack until the owner came out and he did not call the dog off until he saw me draw my 45 to shoot the damn dog.

There is still alot of questions to be asked in this incident to determine if the officer was right or wrong and do not depend on the news to give you all the facts. I have been at incidents and listening later to the news or reading the paper I thought they were at a totally different incident based on their reporting.

As for you entering a policman's yard and shooting his dog. You are right you would face numerous charges. #1 reason you had no legal right to be there in the first place, as that officer had the legal right to be in that backyard. You are comparing apples to oranges on what you as a citizen have the legal right to do as compared to an officer under "exigent circumstances".

RELH

Hey wiley?

I Think you're in the Dog House!

Again!:D

Ha Ha CAT, in fireballs doghouse or everyone
Else that thinks I'm a PLICK for holding a cop
Accountable??

Apparently you accepted what I said while fireball
Just wants to nag.

So RELH, would you have put yourself in this position
And would you have drawn your weapon and fired??

The cop needs to lose his job today.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

He is held accountable for his actions whinywapati. I see that you don't like to respond to posts that make sense of this situation. You refuse to see this from anything other than a whinywapati point of view.

There is no help for you. Why don't you reply to the post that present a good argument in favor of the Officer?

Wapati, If I had no other recourse, I would shoot the dog in a heartbeat to prevent it from biting me. I have seen the amount of damage a dog can do to a person and if some armchair quarterback told me I was wrong to shoot the dog, I would tell that person to kiss my butt you were not there.

RELH

Shotgun1,

Calling a cop "pig" is no different than calling your wife a "?unt". It's disrespectful and unnecessary. You could have made your point a different way and you might have maintained a little more credibility.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Eel, sooner or later I am going to learn not to be sipping on my coffee when I read your funny posts. Darn it, now I have to get a paper towel and wipe off the screen.

RELH

>Ha Ha CAT, in fireballs doghouse
>or everyone
>Else that thinks I'm a PLICK
>for holding a cop
>Accountable??
>
>Apparently you accepted what I said
>while fireball
>Just wants to nag.
>
>
>So RELH, would you have put
>yourself in this position
>And would you have drawn your
>weapon and fired??
>
>
>The cop needs to lose his
>job today.

STFU....YOU FLIPPIN TROLL LETS THROW YOU OVER A FENCE WITH A DOG THATS ATTACKING YOU, WITH NO WEAPON AND SEE YOU HANDLE THIS ASS HAT !!!

Fireball, Pamprin and a Bon Bon immediately.
You are going to pop a vein.

Travis, you see no difference between jamming
A printer and killing someone's family member cause
You can't make a good decision??

Fire the brain dead cop.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>At least he didn't call him
>a teabagger.

True. But I would rather be the teabaggER than the teabagEE.

And fireball, while you are at the fridge getting at
Them Bon Bons, why don't ya go ahead and whip
Me up a sammich, please.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>And fireball, while you are at
>the fridge getting at
>Them Bon Bons, why don't ya
>go ahead and whip
>Me up a sammich, please.

Listen here you insensitive prick, Number one make your own Gawd damn sandwich I wouldn't give you one my dog crapped on, Number two open another beer an numb your pathetic life for just a.little longer ...and three it was a damn dog that can be replaced, a human life cannot...get over yourself, you weren't there you never would be, because you don't have the balls to be a cop, but the part of the DOG You have down pat !!!

>
>
>What a big man you are
>picking on a woman WW.
>Maybe you could find a
>child to beat up too
>big man
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Rans he just has little man syndrome,Funny thing is he has all the answers, he is just to big of a coward to do anything but be a troll on a hunting site !!!

Hey Overton, why don't you go ahead and
Re-read post 29 there pal. That's as close as
An apology is coming to fireball. I admitted she
Was 100% correct I was being a PLICK.

If you or her can't accept it and get on with life
Without continuing to stir the chit, then that would be
On you and the young lady.

Regardless you'll get back what ya give. I'm not whining
About it and don't see fireball crying about it either.

Like I said, I owned my trolling and admitted it, if it ain't
Good enough for you then that's your damn problem.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-14 AT 02:15PM (MST)[p]ElkASS, I know you're busting a damn gut over there.

Still doesn't hold a candle to me you and KTC back
In the day.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>Hey Overton, why don't you go
>ahead and
>Re-read post 29 there pal. That's
>as close as
>An apology is coming to fireball.
>I admitted she
>Was 100% correct I was being
>a PLICK.
>
>If you or her can't accept
>it and get on with
>life
>Without continuing to stir the chit,
>then that would be
>On you and the young lady.
>
>
>Regardless you'll get back what ya
>give. I'm not whining
>About it and don't see fireball
>crying about it either.
>
>Like I said, I owned my
>trolling and admitted it, if
>it ain't
>Good enough for you then that's
>your damn problem

WOW !!! IF THAT WAS AN APOLOGY ITS AS PATHECTIC AS YOU ARE .
AND THEN YOU go after RANSOM WHEN HE WAS BEING A GENTLEMEN, SOMETHING, I ASSURE YOU ARE NOT!!!

Bess is gonna chew your azz as well,I'll just sit back now and enjoy the fact you made yourself look like a jack ass
ENJOY YOUR DAY LITTLE MAN !!!

>ahead and
>as close as
>I admitted she
>a PLICK.
>
>it and get on with
>life
>then that would be
>
>
>give. I'm not whining
>crying about it either.
>
>Like I said, I owned my
>it ain't
>your damn problem.
>
>
>tags.
>go up
>be
>auction
>
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

What a big man you are

2311idiot.jpg

fireball I apologize for trolling.

I apologize for telling you to hit the Pamprin and
Bon Bons.

I apologize for asking you to make me a sammich.

Overton do you need an apology too?

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Still ain't backing off on the idiot cop.

Fire his ass today.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

"Still ain't backing off on the idiot cop".

We did not expect you too, we are very familar with your class of people and do not expect any signs of common decency and fairness from your type. Just typical trailer park white trash.

RELH

What makes you tick RELH??

You don't agree with my opinion and I get that.
I don't agree with your opinion either but I'm not dropping
Any trailer trash references your way. That RELH is called
Having class.

I apologized to fireball sincerely.

Keep it classy buddy.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

RELH is a man of his word. At least now a days Hatfields pretty much have given up gut shooting and burning out their enemies. My great granddad was Lynch Hatfield and he was aptly named. Bob more or less takes after him.

2311idiot.jpg

>When did RELH stop using Kerosene?
>That's news to me.
>
>Eel

I said pretty much given it up, Bob is old fashion

2311idiot.jpg

>ahead and
>as close as
>I admitted she
>a PLICK.
>
>it and get on with
>life
>then that would be
>
>
>give. I'm not whining
>crying about it either.
>
>Like I said, I owned my
>it ain't
>your damn problem.
>
>
>tags.
>go up
>be
>auction
>
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

I don't accept apologies from scum

2311idiot.jpg

Eel, I pretty much keep a gallon of kerosene in the shop at all times. If you mix it with equal parts of mineral spirits, automatice transmission fluid, you have a very good gun cleaner that will leave a fine deposit of rust preventing lubicant on the firearm. Heck of a lot cheaper then that expensive stuff you buy 4 ounces at a time for 7-9 bucks per bottle.
Similar to a formula that the old springfield armory used to use on their firearms. They did not have automatic transmission fluid back in their time and used sperm whale oil instead with the kerosene and mineral spirits.

I also keep it for important stuff. Now you know why I call Ransom "Cuz". His great granddaddy was Lynch Hatfield, mine was Devil Anse Hatfield and they were related.

RELH

Then that's on you Ovaryton.

Lemme ask you one question fine sir.

Do you consider yourself a conservative
Leaning type of individual??

Thanks in advance for your reply MR Ovaryton.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>Then that's on you Ovaryton.
>
>Lemme ask you one question fine
>sir.
>
>Do you consider yourself a conservative
>
>Leaning type of individual??
>
>Thanks in advance for your reply
>MR Ovaryton.
>
>
>
>tags.
>go up
>be
>auction
>
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Any man who picks on a woman like you did douchebag doesn't deserve an answer

2311idiot.jpg

Look Overton, I didn't start a damn thing with
Her. I wasn't addressing her until she started
With the troll BS. I apologized WTF more do you
Want??

Get over yourself.

Jesus enough.

Now are you a republican or democrat??

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>Look Overton, I didn't start a
>damn thing with
>Her. I wasn't addressing her until
>she started
>With the troll BS. I apologized
>WTF more do you
>Want??
>
>Get over yourself.
>
>Jesus enough.
>
>Now are you a republican or
>democrat??
>
>
>
>
>
>tags.
>go up
>be
>auction
>
>public."

I belong to the party that doesn't put a gawd damn dog in front of a child

2311idiot.jpg

So you are a liberal.

Gotcha big man.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>So you are a liberal.
>
>Gotcha big man.
>
>
>
>tags.
>go up
>be
>auction
>
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

So douchebag you hate kids we get it you want them dead. That makes you the biggest liberal at mm. What a big man you are picking on women and hating kids. You still beat your wife ?

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-14 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]Dodge and duck like a gutless bootlicker.

So if it's about kids you certainly gotta favor
Gun restrictions, right bootlicker?

If it's about kids you also give up your private
Property rights and welcome the government
In to the property you own to be as destructive
As they wish. Right bootlicker?

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-14
>AT 08:00?PM (MST)

>
>Dodge and duck like a gutless
>bootlicker.
>
>So if it's about kids you
>certainly gotta favor
>Gun restrictions, right bootlicker?
>
>If it's about kids you also
>give up your private
>Property rights and welcome the government
>
>In to the property you own
>to be as destructive
>As they wish. Right bootlicker?
>
>
>
>
>tags.
>go up
>be
>auction
>
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Boot kicker is certainly better than being a liberal cocksucker like you

2311idiot.jpg

Fact is there are a lot of gutless police officers, just like there are a lot of gutless non police officers. Having a badge doesn't automatically make you any better than someone without a badge. I know we got some good law enforcement guys here, but just because you carry a badge doesn't make your decision making any better than the average joe. You are taught certain things but under pressure you might not react how you were taught. I don't care what the academy teaches you. AS in this case. Why the F didn't he back out of there and call for help. Very likely if the dog couldn't get out the kid couldn't get in. Common sense. The cop should be put on suspension and sued. Not lose his badge but he certainly shouldn't be cleared. He F'd up and as a cop he should be the first to admit it. Again, they are no better than us common folks. As a dog lover I'm tired of this crap happening to dogs that don't deserve it. I know for a fact tasers work on dogs. Don't ask how :). They do. So do bag guns and various other things. I think he was a macho cop with a chip on his shoulder that probably panicked. I feel better...

Let me clear this up and then I'm done with you.
1. I started the Troll thing, because that's exactly what you are.(call it like I see it)
2.You were the one that took the gloves off, I just defended myself and my friends.(unlike you I have things to do other than play on the internet so enjoy your bon bons girly man )
3.Don't offend me, half ass apologize, and then attack my family (Overton)for defending my honor.
4.Look we get it, you hate everything, you have to pick fights with girls cause it empowers you.......I have one thing to say to you and its GOOD RIDDANCE !!!

Damn bootlicker, DBag and CS is all you got??

YOU bootlicker have been supporting and
Vehemently ( do you know what that means )
Defending a Govt agent accessing and destroying
Private property and you are going to call me Liberal??

You don't know if your heads up your ass or not.

We haven't even started on the specific cop yet.
If you can't decide that a cop has certain responsibilities
With private property, on private property and even more
Responsibilities when the gun comes out of the holster then
Just stick to groveling.

Jesus, you trying to tell me the average UPS driver
Or mailman is smarter than a guy we hand a gun to
And expect to protect us? Seriously??

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>Damn bootlicker, DBag and CS is
>all you got??
>
>YOU bootlicker have been supporting and
>
>Vehemently ( do you know what
>that means )
>Defending a Govt agent accessing and
>destroying
>Private property and you are going
>to call me Liberal??
>
>You don't know if your heads
>up your ass or not.
>
>
>We haven't even started on the
>specific cop yet.
>If you can't decide that a
>cop has certain responsibilities
>With private property, on private property
>and even more
>Responsibilities when the gun comes out
>of the holster then
>Just stick to groveling.
>
>Jesus, you trying to tell me
>the average UPS driver
>Or mailman is smarter than a
>guy we hand a gun
>to
>And expect to protect us? Seriously??
>
>
>
>
>
>tags.
>go up
>be
>auction
>
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Make you feel like a big man attacking a girl? You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground big man. I have 7 grand babies and that damn dog is all you got? Read case law and site where the officer broke the law big
man

2311idiot.jpg

Peace fireball. Done with you as well. Apparently
I missed the press release where you and your family
Took over MM.

Ovary, duck all you want, case law is irrelevant
RELH already explained the cop broke no laws.

Does that make it right??
Does that restore the private property to the owner?
Does that instill confidence in the force??

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Better yet bootlicker, you want this cop patrolling
your neighborhood??

I sure as hell don't.
He's got a great history of not technically
Breaking laws and his decision making process
Is second to none.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

I own over 25 properties and if a child
Was missing I would have the common decency to know that time is of the essence and no warrant is required outside of buildings, you do not have a right to privacy in your yard.
You shouldn't have attacked my wife's cousin. It reflects poorly upon a man to pick on the weaker sex but if I have to point that out to you you are a hopeless cause

2311idiot.jpg

Wiley,

Just to clarify... the fact you are putting the value of a dogs life above that of a missing child makes you the liberal by anyones definition.

Now give it up. Its over.

Overton how many damn times do I have to tell
You the cop DID NOT BREAK THE LAW AND NEEDED
NO WARRANT.

Just because that's the case it doesn't mean
Barney freaking Fife goes in guns a blazing
On the guys freaking dog. Because it's legal for
Him to access the yard doesn't give him the freaking
Right to destroy property.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-14 AT 09:21PM (MST)[p]Well said Nvb ....but then youre a part of the family which rules MM. Bwah hahha

NV, respectfully, if you think my opinion is a minority
Anywhere but the Campfire forum on MM, you aren't
Paying attention.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Well Cuz, it looks like I called it right about wileywapati. From his many posts it is very apparent that he is of the trailer park white trash crowd. It also appears he is one of those far right wing sagebrush commandos that wants to do battle with law enforcement as long as he can do it from behind his computer screen.

His father also did not teach him that any man who bullies a woman is not only a bully, but a coward at heart. I think we should do as Fireball and just say good riddance to a pissant and let him have his last say so he can feel good about himself on how he showed them.

RELH

Wiley, since you have such a deep "love" for Burbank, who do you suppose allowed the Assistant Chief to remain "employed" long enough to get to a pension while on admin leave? For those who don't know, that is who Wiley is referencing with the filthy picture scandal...the one he was crying foul over for staying on admin leave...then in the same post professes his deep love for Burbank.

Now the irony of Wiley suggesting that Overton is a lib....good one after that post Wiley. What conservative talking points makes you "love Burbank so much? Is it his stance, or lack thereof on illegal immigration or is it just the fact he is the most liberal appointed law enforcer in the state? Seems to me by you own words you "love" a guy who covers for his buddy. I am a little rusty on this whole chain of command thing so help me out. Does Chief out rank Assistant Chief? Seems to me you have a double standard or don't know what you are talking about or both. Get Burbank on the line and let us know where he is at on this.

Oh...did your relationship with Burbank get you am an invite to sit with him on am Obama invited panel? I now see where younout rank Overton in the conservative race.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Well Cuz, it looks like I
>called it right about wileywapati.
>From his many posts it
>is very apparent that he
>is of the trailer park
>white trash crowd. It also
>appears he is one of
>those far right wing sagebrush
>commandos that wants to do
>battle with law enforcement as
>long as he can do
>it from behind his computer
>screen.
>
> His father also
>did not teach him that
>any man who bullies a
>woman is not only a
>bully, but a coward at
>heart. I think we should
>do as Fireball and just
>say good riddance to a
>pissant and let him have
>his last say so he
>can feel good about himself
>on how he showed them.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Cuz i would call ww a McCoy but I wouldn't defile our honorable enemies like that

2311idiot.jpg

RELH, if you only knew how wrong you were it
Would substantiate your other idiocy.
But as usual when you lack the ability to defend
Your stance just break out one of the following,
White trash, DBag or Ovaries fav the good old CS.
sure way to build credibility and show intellect.

I'm pretty much the polar opposite of your hero
Cliven Bundy. It is funny though to hear so many
Conservatives willing to defend a Govt agent accessing
Private property and destroying private property.

1911 I do like Burbank and I do believe
He will make the right call here.

The perv decision wasn't all his.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

OK everybody lay off Wiley. I would feel responsible to the victim if we get him angry enough to go out and sucker punch a woman. Hell he may even kick a dog. At this point he is unstable and unpredictable at best.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

the cop made a mistake, should he pay for that mistake ,, yes,,, to all that think peoples doges are just something you replace like a used tire .you can get ffff ed,,,

Thanks 1911, I'm stable, just curious about the collective
Contradictions around here.

You call me a lib, when in fact I'm a moderate and
Consider the only prospective candidate worthy of
A vote to be Utah's own Jon Huntsman Jr.

Yet all of the constitutional conservative / libertarian
Members of the forum seem to fully support a cop
Questionably accessing private property and negligently
Destroying more private property. Ya know Govt overreach,
Invasion of privacy burning the constitution etc.

Yet simply not agreeing means you are white trash, a troll,
Douchebag or cocksucker.

Yet men are the only sex on the forum that are required to
Have manners. Ladies are free to say whatever they wish
And if challenged or responded to in like manner you are
A big man, scum or see the other contradiction above. Genetic?
Definitely.

Yet if you actually value, invest, love your dog you hate kids.

Anything I missed??

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-14 AT 10:08PM (MST)[p]^^^ OUTSTANDING^^^

LMFAO!!

POST OF THE THREAD AND DECADE.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom